Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m with you.

Easy pass on the rubber bendy figure. Give me Supreme Knight!

08DE4A08-D200-448D-B424-87D215549DAF.jpeg

So I joined the wait list, I thought like other releases this would be sold at other places. Anyone know what are the chances itll convert?

Also, if this is a mezco exclusive, why are bbts selling it?

So I joined the wait list, I thought like other releases this would be sold at other places. Anyone know what are the chances itll convert?

Also, if this is a mezco exclusive, why are bbts selling it?

Probably had all their employees buying up as many as they could lol

Hey guys.

I'm a bit of an obsessive collector, like I'm sure almost all of use are.

I keep a folder of pics of upcoming toys I want. My favorite pic of the Mezco Batman was him breaking through the window.

This one:

Mezco-One12-Collective-DC-1989-Keaton-Batman-Promo-07.jpg

But I was looking and it thinking "Hey....you had me at 1989....I don't need your sales pitch about a new body."

And so I crudely used ol' reliable Microsoft Paint to cover that blurb up.

Mezco One-12 Collective 1989 Michael Keaton Batman (BBTS; unpaid).Jpg

Do I need professional help? Don't answer that. It's already been well established that I do.

Hey guys.

I'm a bit of an obsessive collector, like I'm sure almost all of use are.

I keep a folder of pics of upcoming toys I want. My favorite pic of the Mezco Batman was him breaking through the window.

This one:

[...]

That logo never fails to take me back in time. :clap

The HT Batman can't do that pose, so I wonder what kind of material they are using that it gives the figure more flexibility.

Was just thinking the same thing. Almost looks like some kind of coated, stretchy fabric but impossible to tell with that lighting. I just feel like I see some texture under there. Maybe I'm imagining it.

Maybe the HT figure can do that pose but I guess I've never been one to live dangerously and have never more than very briefly had his arms up.

On the Hot Toys I can get the arms to go up that high, not the legs though. That figure can?t move at the hips unless you force him into the Batmobile.

This is as far as I could get the NECA to go.

C0CCD9E7-7144-43B1-B7BF-57E30F775BE0.jpg
B6A1D318-762D-4755-BD2D-B09429B112A7.jpg
85B2C9F0-F401-44B8-B300-A0CFA7CA620D.jpeg
CAB43E87-F8C2-456B-A76C-39F2FEEFA880.jpeg

If you look at Mezco’s shots, 90% of them are photoshopped.

The HT Batman can't do that pose, so I wonder what kind of material they are using that it gives the figure more flexibility.

Was just thinking the same thing. Almost looks like some kind of coated, stretchy fabric but impossible to tell with that lighting. I just feel like I see some texture under there. Maybe I'm imagining it.

Maybe the HT figure can do that pose but I guess I've never been one to live dangerously and have never more than very briefly had his arms up.

It's a new seamless body. So it doesn't have an oversuit, it's molded. That's how it appears anyway.

Just posted my entire One:12 collection in the sales thread, mostly Batman and DC stuff. Take a look and see if there’s anything any of you are missing that I can help you with.

Has anyone ever try to mod the HT body and properly cut and put black spandex where there is supposed on the figure?

Has anyone ever try to mod the HT body and properly cut and put black spandex where there is supposed on the figure?

That's something I've wanted to try for years but couldn't summon the minerals. :lol

Walking through it in my mind, I see one major challenge: cutting the rubber shell with a scalpel or X-acto is one thing, but you would need to taper the edges of the cuts to make it look clean. Extreme precision work. Not impossible, but tedious with little margin for error.

That's something I've wanted to try for years but couldn't summon the minerals. :lol

Walking through it in my mind, I see one major challenge: cutting the rubber shell with a scalpel or X-acto is one thing, but you would need to taper the edges of the cuts to make it look clean. Extreme precision work. Not impossible, but tedious with little margin for error.

I?ve been tempted on just buying another figure to try myself, but the price on the market of the figure is too much of a gamble for me Incase it either doesn?t work out or I **** it up.

I?ve been tempted on just buying another figure to try myself, but the price on the market of the figure is too much of a gamble for me Incase it either doesn?t work out or I **** it up.

If you commit to it and take your time, I'm convinced it will work. So long as you're good with you hands and patient. Some day maybe I'll still get around to it, who knows.

Back