Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get annoyed with using Paypal on NRDs and preorders . Because they charge you the full total of preorder up front and then seize the funds , now granted they put it back to the account, but it takes time , which means you have to have the funds available right now

I received 6 email confirmations from Mezco this evening.
Glad they all reference the same order number. Otherwise I would be nervous that I would received 6 Keaton Batmen

I was able to get one, thankfully. No email confirmation has me on edge though. :lol

The NRD is dumb. Even BBTS is charging a $15 NRD, and I thought they only did that for items that are $250+.

I don't like the body change either; it looks way worse, and they probably did it as an excuse to ramp the price up for a highly desired figure, like when they gave Darkseid a polystone body and slapped a $150 price tag on him.

Well BBTS is having to pay Mezco's $27.50 NRD. One of the Facebook Mezco sellers says that Mezco is demanding NRDs on all orders. I think Mezco is tired of their figures getting discounted by $20-30 on Amazon and stuff and damaging the 'brand' value.

I would kill for a Nicholson Joker. However I heard the actor will not agree to likeness license anymore thus why we haven?t seen anything since the HT figures.

I've seen some nice shrunken Hot Toys Nicholson Jokers on FB. I wanna pick one up but just don't really have a body/outfit for it.

I?m happy everyone is happy. I don?t do small figures anymore, but damn it sure does look good. Can?t wait for the pics.

Everyone is not happy.....
i'am sad, and mad against Mezco...
Like a lot of people, i really wanted that figure since the first pictures (my favourite Batman,my favourite movie...)
But Mezco, making it an exclusive,just made it impossible
Everybody, regardless the part of the world you live in,should have been able to buy this figure, and at a fair price..
It's just ridiculous, cause, living in Europe, between shipping and taxes, the cost was way too high (as much as what i paid at the time for the Dx09).
and these days i can't afford that amount..
With a wide retail release, i (and a lot of others) would have been able to buy it locally, without HUGE shipping costs and importation fees..
So thank you Mezco for such an amazing figure, that you made impossible for me to buy.
Great commercial politic!

Would it have killed Mezco to post "brighter" photos so we could actually see what the figure looks like? I mean I know "moody, dark, mysterious" but come on, just 1 catalogue shot:rotfl

Would it have killed Mezco to post "brighter" photos so we could actually see what the figure looks like? I mean I know "moody, dark, mysterious" but come on, just 1 catalogue shot:rotfl
Yeah, it would have been nice to have a couple of clear pictures to get a better look. Oh, well. I missed it anyway. I am on the waitlist though. Don't know how good the turnover rate ,if at all, for Mezco is in that area.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I guess I should feel lucky that I was able to get my order in about 20 minutes after it went live. But really I just feel like a sucker for buying a $125 Mezco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah....wish I was a "sucker" paying $125.

Since Mezco screwed me on placing an international order with my credit card, I had to go to BBTS. With shipping it's damn near $200.

It's almost exactly what I paid for the Hot Toys 1989 Batman when that was released.

I'm bitching yes, but I'm not really bitching. Cause it's worth it to me. I'm still glad I was able to secure ANY preorder at all. Mezco has no excuse....it's simply a **** move, what they did....no ifs ands or buts. Pure **** move making it an exclusive, selling out within 4 hours, and apparently screwing over customers like myself that attempted to order at 3AM local time only to be told my credit card was "invalid."

BBTS are pirates for sure, but hell....I'm grateful I had the chance to get scalped for that "little." Imagine what these will be going for on ebay.

Not only that, it'd be nice to see it in different poses with the alternate head and all the weapons and gadgets. There's not a single shot of him using his grapple or batarang.

I like this shot the best, love how you can see the paint around the eyes,

7984.jpg

How about more pics of it instead of just that one? How about the third alternate head? What does that even look like?

I like how they carefully posed the first in front of the symbol in that pic, cause to be movie accurate, the symbol should have some black soot on it. Looks like there's some sculpted damage to the cowl though, around the left eye. That's more than Hot Toys did.

I like how they carefully posed the first in front of the symbol in that pic, cause to be movie accurate, the symbol should have some black soot on it. Looks like there's some sculpted damage to the cowl though, around the left eye. That's more than Hot Toys did.

I absolutely love the cowl damage on this one. You can't get that with a simple chin switch (even though I've always enjoyed that concept in my Hot Toys).

I got my order in about thirty minutes into it and am happy to have received my (four) confirmations. I think this figure looks fantastic, and couldn't pass him up even if the price is a little out of hand. The idea of two capes is great, and I love that he has moving eyes like my Hot Toys version. I really hope he's durable and can be easily posed, as I really want to play around with this one a lot.

Back