Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they've gone the Hot Toys route. Well, ordered one anyway. BBTS.

It looks like they're going the Hot Toys route in more ways than one. One of the head sculpts has posable eyes. Sounds like a 1/12 version of PERS.

I'm surprised BBTS has it since it's supposed to be a Mezco exclusive. Are they changing what "Mezco exclusive" means now?

I think it means BBTS was able to snag a bunch of orders at 6 items per order, and are selling them for a $40 profit.

This is the new normal for non-convention Mezco online exclusives. And honestly I'm fine with it except I hate their high priced shipping, but they at least pack really well.

They go up, they stay up for 1-2 days, and then they produce to order. There's no reason anyone can't order at Mezco's site. It ships worldwide and still there. It's not a big deal anymore except for Con exclusives, since they're almost always already produced by the time the figures go up.

edit. Well it turns out there is some sort of cap to the orders and I am wrong.

I just wish they?d figure out the damn payment failed thing, I had to try for 25 minutes. Ended up with 2 orders and had to cancel one by phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep....just came to post that not even four hours later, he's wait listed.

And it sucks that some of us had to resort to BBTS's scalping, but that's Mezco's fault. I wasn't the only one that had a perfectly valid credit card rejected for over an hour.

Yeah, this is kinda bull ****. They just pulled this out of nowhere. Their site shows two figures.

This one with the segmented armor and smooth body (a figure with a suit),

View attachment 475964

Then this one with the one piece, textured granite rubber body,

View attachment 475965

That's a bait and switch. That proto they had was perfect. Now it looks like they scanned the Hot Toys one piece rubber suit and shrunk it down. And the description now sounds like the "HYPER REAL" Darth Vader by Hasbro where it's a metal skeleton armature with a rubber suit over it. Why would they do that?

View attachment 475973

This seems like such an interesting deviation from their style of figures, perhaps they were prioritizing articulation paired with aesthetics or simply experimenting with something new to their line. However I'm a bit weary about seamless, rubber-type bodies.

Glad I didn?t hesitate. While I feel a little taken over the price, I know I?d forever regret not nabbing myself one. Especially if they ever produce an ?89 Joker to go with him. I?m pretty shocked this was up for less than a day let alone an exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that price I wish they would make all 4 heads have movable eyes . Oh well got my ordered

I usually tell Mezco to stick it with the NRD . No way was going to miss one 12 Collective Keaton Bats . So I did the NRD

I was able to get one, thankfully. No email confirmation has me on edge though. :lol

The NRD is dumb. Even BBTS is charging a $15 NRD, and I thought they only did that for items that are $250+.

I don't like the body change either; it looks way worse, and they probably did it as an excuse to ramp the price up for a highly desired figure, like when they gave Darkseid a polystone body and slapped a $150 price tag on him.

I would kill for a Nicholson Joker. However I heard the actor will not agree to likeness license anymore thus why we haven?t seen anything since the HT figures.

Back