Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoying this Batman.

View attachment 465828
It is very cool. I had a hard time deciding between the PX and regular edition but ended up with the regular one. Not sure that was the right choice because the PX looks really good.
The one thing I was slightly disappoint with is in the prototypes of the PX and Onyx, the yellow chest oval had a grid detail in it that I liked, but didn't make through to production.

I have the Onyx but the PX is really enticing. I have the PX Ascending so it makes sense for me to grab him at some point.

Batman/ Black Mask boxed set!

6AC8794C-B103-4A0E-836D-165621A82342.jpeg

I wonder if it will be Mezco exclusive or available at BBTS and other sites?

Damn. I already have the PX on the way, but that black look is amazing. I might be tempted to buy it and sell the Black Mask.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It was in my cart... I logged in and it's was no longer in my cart. Sucks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I had the same problem.

Ordered got all the way to process order, hit the button and thought it was going through. It timed out and I tried it again came back with the payment failed. Is this normal with mezco? If so that?s ridiculous.

I got 2. One to keep and one for trade. I did not get the damn Gomez Stealth Ops.

If anyone is willing to trade, let me know

Got two as well, i always have more luck with paypal, though you do have to pay fully upfront, was almost 350 at check out, oh well i'm addicted to mezcos, i even keep looking at the shadow gomez on ebay, but just can't justify it.

This box set sold out pretty quick too, perhaps because it was on a saturday. Hope they make a white suit version of black mask too.

They should limit to ONE per person so more people can get one. This selling out in 5 minutes is CRAP

Back