Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen the Classic Monsters pics? I don't like them at all, way to over-stylized, I would have preferred a more faithful representation of Frankie's Monster.

SDCC-2014-Mezco-057.jpg

SDCC-2014-Mezco-055.jpg

SDCC-2014-Mezco-056.jpg

I might pick him up anyway...

Those are not part of the new 6" line if I am not mistaken.

Sallah

Gosh I wish these were 1/6! I may have to bite the bullet and get them. I do not want to open up a new can of worms outside of collecting 1/6 and some 1/4 scale figures.

I just heard from a friend that knows the guys at Mezco... 89 Batman is coming. :)

Sallah

DUDE!! That's straight up the best news outta SDCC!! Like so many others, all I've ever wanted since oh..say the McF Move Maniacs days is a movie-accurate 6 inch Batman. And after the ****-tease from NECA which toyed with my emotions? This is welcome news. If they nail it like they did with DKR? My god, that will be an awesome figure.

Makes me feel better about cancelling my order to import the 4" Mattel one....just didn't think it was worth $25.

People have been wondering what Mezco are gonna charge for these beauties. I still think they're gonna be high, but worth it. Maybe half the size of Hot Toys figure...so half the price as well?

I noticed the 89 Batman logo on Michael Crawford's pictures and i was hoping that was the case and not just Mez-Its.

I haven't collected 1/12 since Toybiz stopped doing Marvel Legends but this lines got me excited about the scale again. Can't wait to see what else is planned. Definitely getting that batman though. He has a real brawler look. I wonder what the price point will be.

Has anyone seen the Classic Monsters pics? I don't like them at all, way to over-stylized, I would have preferred a more faithful representation of Frankie's Monster.

SDCC-2014-Mezco-057.jpg

SDCC-2014-Mezco-055.jpg

SDCC-2014-Mezco-056.jpg

I might pick him up anyway...
These are from this year?
I thought this line was canceled before they were even able to release the mummy...
But the card next to him appears to say "in stores now"
The hell is going on?

*edit*
Looks like the mummy is going to be released in september.
**** yes.:clap

Just stumbled into here and all I can say is HELL YEA! I can easily see these guys being $40(and I can easily see my son destroying these, but better these than my HT/1:6customs lol). $80 and I think they'll turn a lot of people away. And I hope that Judge Dredd 1/12 line reveals sometime soon. I'm in for EVERYTHING here!

The lack of info is killing me. Why announce something at all if you can't give us a price and at least month of release?

I doubt we'll see these before the end of the year. 2015 for sure.

Also, I know a lot of people are hoping these are gonna be like $30-40. I say not a chance. I think BARE minimum is $50, and even that is unrealistic.

These things are intricate, with lots of molded parts, soft goods, AND accessories. They really are like mini Hot Toys. I'm thinking anywhere from like $75-100. Each.

I know it's worth it for me....these are the toys I had in my head when I was reading DKR as a kid back in the mid 80s. But I know a lot of collectors will balk at such a price for 6 inch figures.

I'd RATHER have the 6 inch figure personally. Takes up less space. Easier to handle. Hell, there's already a 12 inch DKR figure from Medicom but it looks pretty crappy. I'd rather have two of these instead of one of those.

Plastic 6 inch figures are in the range of $20-25 these days. These are not typical 6 inch figures. Don't be shocked when the price is announced and it's higher than estimates.

My friend that spoke to the guys at Mezco and confirmed the '89 Batman told me pricing was tentatively $60-$80.

Obviously, that isn't concrete info... But I personally think that is fair for what these are. Most 1/6 scale figure are at $200 or more now. If these have the same quality as those but at half the scale, I think $60-$80 seems reasonable. But the quality better be there at that price.

If that pricing holds though, it will definitely be a "pick and choose" line over buying them all. I would probably only get 1 Miller Bats as opposed to all 3. On '89 Bats though? I'll take whatever they do. :)

Sallah

Last edited:
I'm out at $60-80. Just can't afford to add them to everything else I collect. At $30-40 I'd consider buying all three Batmen. But I really don't want to start a line that's going to be that pricey and offer so many variants. Even though these look great, I couldn't justify the cost for such a small figure.

$60 sounds good to me but it's the limit, $80 is a straight no-no, the Batman figures, as good as they're looking, they're not looking better than a regular 3A human figure, I guess the licencing could be what's increasing the price? So, eeeeh, Still want to collect them all. :gah:

Well, with DKR I'm for sure getting the main two...regardless of cost. Blue with oval and Black without oval.

Gotta be honest...I think the darker blue cape without the oval version seems a bit redundant.

I'm with Sallah though.....the 6" 1989 Batman WILL be mine...and if there's a Returns version too? My head just might explode!!

Back