Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my Previews Exclusive from Ditch at Comics 'n' Toys today. As much as I'd like the Mezco Exclusive this version and the standard will do.

Excellent! thx for sharing the pics! :hi5:

Wow your comic store gets new stuff in on Tuesdays. I always have to wait till Weds

Picked up my Previews Exclusive from Ditch at Comics 'n' Toys today. As much as I'd like the Mezco Exclusive this version and the standard will do.

Nice! Can't wait to get the Previews version, it's my most anticipated.

And yeah, between the black regular and blue and yellow exclusive exclusive, you're covered. I feel the same way. You shouldn't feel like you're missing out, unless not owning a smidge darker blue cape/cowl variant is something that will keep you up at night.

Great, I had ordered the PX from Amok Time and just now find out they cancelled my order because they can't fill it. What a **** move now that I can't find another one

Edit: Ok, I picked up one on amazon for $69. Hope it's the right one. They had 2 left and I went back to confirm it was the right one since the title didn't mention previews, but they were both gone and the price jumped to 100+ o_O

Great, I had ordered the PX from Amok Time and just now find out they cancelled my order because they can't fill it. What a **** move now that I can't find another one

Edit: Ok, I picked up one on amazon for $69. Hope it's the right one. They had 2 left and I went back to confirm it was the right one since the title didn't mention previews, but they were both gone and the price jumped to 100+ o_O

That sucks. I preordered one from Entertainment Earth a while back. I've never ordered from them before. Really hoping that doesn't happen to mine.

Got my black and grey! What can I possibly add at this point?? Soooo amazing. One detail I never noticed in pics where the raised little details on the cape....man that cape is just executed perfectly. Just.........wow. Thank you Mezco! Keep this up and take ALLLLL my money, please!

Hey everyone Mezco is having a contest on instagram to win the Black & White Toy Fair Exc so if you want one go for it... I think you have until Monday.

Man this promo shot is ****ing awesome.

10447499_927514550627272_3139562125931500039_n.jpg

The brand new pics on the Mezco's website on this is Awesome!

Damn it I need an update on my tracking NOWWWW!!! :gah:

Damn it. Just...damn it. Months and months of waiting and anticipating and $100 for this thing and I've had it out for a matter of minutes and the left sleeve has already ripped and exposed the elbow.

Well....hell.

I managed to shove the fabric back into the glove with a tiny screwdriver and maybe it'll hold...for now. But it definitely means I can't move or pose the figure. So I guess I have just purchased a hundred dollar statue with 32 useless points of articulation.

Otomofan, can you glue it in place? I hope BBTS gets the previews exclusive soon I want to ship my pile of loot!

Well....hell.

I managed to shove the fabric back into the glove with a tiny screwdriver and maybe it'll hold...for now. But it definitely means I can't move or pose the figure. So I guess I have just purchased a hundred dollar statue with 32 useless points of articulation.

Feel bad for you bro, but the 32 useless points of articulation comment was hilarious!

I have to check my local comic store to see if they have the dark blue one. That's the only one I want.

Dully noted, but I'm not speculating anything because when I have all three versions in hand and I start futzing with them I know that it would be hard to choose my favorites. I truly believe Mezco hit a home run on this line and concept, not to mention with all three versions.

It would be nice to have the B & W toy fair exclusive to complete the set entirely, but I'm not sweating it for the price it's going for. I can skip it.:wink1:

:exactly:

It would be nice to have the B & W toy fair exclusive to complete the set entirely, but I'm not sweating it for the price it's going for. I can skip it.:wink1:

And its only going to get worse. I’m lucky I got mine early enough so it wasn't TOO bad. With the other 3 starting to hit $100+ and there only being 100 of the B&W it’s probably never going to be affordable anymore. But try the Instagram contest and maybe you can win one.

And that new promo pic looks sweet as hell. I just hope now that they are shipping I can get one on ebay. I like the dark blue more than the light blue.

kicking myself. didn't think i would need the dark blue version. thought the yellow oval and black versions had me covered.....now i want the dark blue too :(

#hoping i can hunt one down on ebay or the comic book convention.

I am utterly crestfallen.

I haven't wanted a toy this badly in YEARS. I've checked this thread pretty much daily since SDCC waiting for this toy.

I gladly paid the $82 without blinking an eye.

It arrived today and I was just blown away. Until I noticed the grey plastic peaking out from the left elbow. I tried to ignore it. But any attempt at moving this figure around to enjoy the engineering made it worse. And then the entire sleeve slipped up, exposing the entire elbow joint. The right arm is perfectly secure. Something was not fastened properly in the left arm.

I knew it. I just KNEW I was gonna get a lemon. $%^&.

I wrote an email to my retailer but the website said it's already sold out so I'm probably SOL.

Yeah...it's a damn toy. There are way bigger problems in the world. But I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who got the toy he wanted all year and it fell apart in his hands.

I saw ONE other instance of this in this thread....is nobody else having this problem? It's really just two of us? What rotten luck.

arm.jpg

Back