Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mindblown at the aftermarket prices. Classic Red Skull easily goes for over $300 now.

I'm considering selling my collection. I have all the rarest figures, checking the ebay prices, I could easily make $10.000 in no time.

yeah i have the mez ex DKR dark blue bats still in box, planned to display with others but now im afraid to even touch it considering its value :lol

WOW, DKR dark blue Batman is going for $700??? I have him displayed in my display case right now. That's tempting to sell for cash for sure.
I sold mine for about $250 about a year and a half ago. Guess I should have held onto it longer. The prices on these have gotten WAY out of hand.

Such fond memories.

dcbf21c720e99182e2b484d83d28a8a2.jpg

Last edited:
The exclusive one sells for about $350 which is still a lot. It's the PRCC that sells for $700 and over right now. Crazy prices.
I had a look at my collection yesterday night and I was really considering selling everything. I love these figures but I think at this price point, maybe I should get rid of everything.

Mezco is the new bitcoin. In a year the prices will maybe crash and it will be time to buy them all again ahah!

I don't care who you are or what you're willing to spend $ on, Hot Toys money and in some cases x2 HT money is absurd for a 1:12 scale figure. It doesn't matter how "limited" it is.

The exclusive one sells for about $350 which is still a lot. It's the PRCC that sells for $700 and over right now. Crazy prices.
I had a look at my collection yesterday night and I was really considering selling everything. I love these figures but I think at this price point, maybe I should get rid of everything.

Mezco is the new bitcoin. In a year the prices will maybe crash and it will be time to buy them all again ahah!

Oooh ok yeah I wouldn't let that one go if I had it :/

I don't care who you are or what you're willing to spend $ on, Hot Toys money and in some cases x2 HT money is absurd for a 1:12 scale figure. It doesn't matter how "limited" it is.

Tell that to the funko pop collectors. At least mezco's are articulated and have actual design to them.

Out of sheer curiosity I look at some funko threads on another forum once in a while. There is a new chrome green batman, with the same mold as every other one that has released except this one is shiny(!), and it's currently going for around $500 on ebay. I am always amazed at the prices for some of these things and Funko puts minimal effort into it with maximum returns!!! The guy who started them is a genius. Use one mold, do a million different variants, limit the pieces to certain conventions/stores/numbers, instantly sell out.

I think once the bubble bursts kids today will look back on funko pops as fondly as us who grew up in the 90's do beanie babies. :lol

When you reach a certain price point, your brain thinks differently : p
Normally I don't care too much about the price, but the aftermarket prices have really become ridiculous. I really doubt the prices will keep on getting bigger and bigger, but that's also what I thought just a year ago when I was in the process of reselling my Mezco collection. I was looking at my Armored Batman from Mezco and the one I have from Hot Toys and found the price of the mezco one to be just too high for me to keep it. I really didn't think back then it would increase even more.
And now some figures from the line, which I own, are worth over $1000.

Maybe if I wait two more years it will be worth double, or maybe it will crash. If it crashes, I should sell now and buy it back in three or four years. I really love those figures but psychologically I'm not sure I should keep something that's worth so much right now. It's only plastic and clothes after all.

I never buy for resale value. With that said, if I had a figure I paid $80 for and saw it going for $1K, I’m ****ing selling. Wouldn’t even think twice about it.

I'm still holding on to one B&W Batman that I paid $240 for. I don't NEED the money right now but that $1200+ is very tempting.

I never buy for resale value. With that said, if I had a figure I paid $80 for and saw it going for $1K, I’m ****ing selling. Wouldn’t even think twice about it.

Damned straight!
If something I own gets to triple or higher than what I paid, and it isn't something that still makes me go "wow" (or is boxed in the closet), away it goes.
Or if a far better version of a figure is released, I usually get rid of the older one and upgrade. I try not to hang on to everything like I used to.

I never do either but I tend to constantly change what I collect and I never get my value back when I sell/trade them. Unfortunately my only Mezco figure that's worth anything is my BvS Batman so I don't have to worry about selling mine off for extremely high prices.

What's bugging me right now is I want a PX deathstroke. But how the heck am I supposed to get it in the UK without eBay prices!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sitting here looking at the Mezcos on my desk and wondering why do they not include a firing effect for every gun wielding figure they've produced? You could apply the firing effect to all Mezco guns, but alas I only have one.

They try to even out how much a figure costs them and also if it's a mezco exclusive or a regular release and what not.
Flash and Space Ghost came with a lot of effects because those figures are less expensive to make than say, Deathstroke or The Punisher. They put a firing effect with Knightmare Batman probably because the figure was running low on accessories (it should have come with the googles) and because it was a mezco exclusive.

But even so, some figures cost them less than others. They're trying to evening that out by maintaining the same price point on most releases. My guess is their bet really worked out because most people don't stop at one mezco, contrary to Hot Toys.

I got PX Deathstroke in today, I'm surprised I dig it so much. I had a slight moment of doubt unboxing him because my first impression was that they re-used parts of The Punisher Toy Fair version. But comparing the two figures, they didn't. It's yet again another kind of black. And the size of pants and shirt are different as well.
I don't like Deathstroke as a character and I wasn't in love with the regular release to be honest. I found the colors not to my taste. But this black variant is much better even though if it's the exact same figure. Lovely colors.
The bonus guns are really what was needed.

I had ordered it before considering selling my collection. I also have X-Force Wolverine and Spider-man on the way. This makes the decision very tough. This One:12 collection is really beyond awesome, when you have a lot of those figures next to each other, they all complement each very well. There is no other figure collection quite like it.

No rush but I'm thinking. My major worry is that I'm gonna want to buy them again in the future and that I simply won't be able to find some of them, or maybe crazier prices than currently. Like I thought I made a bad deal when I paid $150 for Classic Red Skull on the aftermarket after the comic con, and just a few months after it's almost worth twice this price. Crazy.

Back