Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the jacket material is cheap and not what the proto pics shows- that is very wrong but alas what are you going to do? In person much better anyhow but I get your reservations on this figure

Well nothing really except sharing informations with you guys and just give my two cents and disappointment on this one.
I'm not hatin', I love this Mezco One:12 line, I feel the creators behind it are extremely talented and clever and no way I'm going to stop collecting this line soon. In fact, I was more a Hot Toys guy before but I've shifted with Mezco (I still continue Hot Toys a bit but not like before, especially because of the space problem).

But if in someway this kind of feedback can help others and/or get to the ears of the creators so they can see we are unhappy about some details and if they can correct it, then that'd be a good thing.

I've decided to give Harley a shot. I've seen in-hand photos, like tomoy-takeda's below, which look much better than the . . . less-than-flattering promotional shots. As much as I liked Joker from the promo images, the figure blew me away in person, so I'm hoping some of the positive in-hand reactions aren't just resale hype men.:rotfl

25013244_382865725486209_9001818768820666368_n.jpg

Even if the likeness ends up falling short of the Figuarts or the underrated MAFEX (which I was down on compared to the Figuarts until I picked it up. The closed-smile and the bubble gum head that comes with the dress version are great,) I've hated having the extra heads from those just sitting in the boxes.:nono

I’ve seen Red Son popping up on eBay in stock......escalated prices naturally.

Seen folks on FB receiving Black Adam so holly Mezco XMas Batman

I wonder if those Red Son Superman are going to sell out fast at $115+. I know it has the Brainiac head, the figure looks to be better than Classic Superman, it comes in a tin box, and it's an exclusive from Diamond, but... It's not like it's a popular character, is it? Weird.
I'm curious to see at what price Black Adam will sell. Personally I don't care about Shazam and Black Adam as characters, but I'm hesitating about getting the Mezco. It looks kind of cool. It will depend of the price, I'm not going to put $100 into it as I really don't care about this character. BUT I like his costume.

The craziest are the pre-sale of Knightmare Batman. The prices are ridiculous. I know it's Batman but it's almost the retail price of the Hot Toys version when it came out ahaha.

Got the same 10 day notice but I want to know when I'll get my ten day notice for red son and black Adam :gah: they've both been out in the Asian market for sometime

Black Adam sold for $80 + shipping on ebay for those interested. Fair price but yeah I've made my decision: it's a pass for me.
I really don't care enough for this character to justify this. It's a bit like Space Ghost, I've considered buying it, but it just doesn't resonate with me all that much.

Picking up Red Son this morning. Excited; I have a soft spot for commie Superman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Red Son Superman would ship already. I've been looking forward to getting it since I saw it at SDCC. The only other one I'm excited about so far is Darkseid.

Might be R&D or production. Poly-stone isn't a good material to make moving parts with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Rwd Son and Black Adam on they way. Should arrive with PX TDK and Green Arrow.

I wish we’d get a Lantern, Hawkman and Kid Flash from this group

Back