Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't if you read or seen the comic Zero Year, which is Batman's new 52 origin, but they gave him a modern retro look. It's a cool story, along with Death of the Family and End Game. Pretty good trilogy by Scott Snyder...the good Snyder :lol

GiS7O2r.jpg
C6yh9CT.jpg

Eh, while I'm not the biggest fan of it, I'm not too broken up about the Ascending Knight figure. They seem to love variants, and they could pretty much use parts of this and the TDKR Batman to make GA Bats without too much retooling. With any luck, they'll recognize that and do the right thing.:lol

I quite dig the Ascending Knight from a design perspective but for a clothed figure in this scale it just looks horrid.

Damn, that's Lobo now? Old Lobo was manly, the new Lobo looks like a fruit.

**** you guys, NuLobo was kewl. I bought his solo (I don't remember jack**** though) and I... kinda liked it... So, uh, yeah. Screw you!

PS: NuLobo ain't dead. He's trapped in a glass-thingy. It was shown in a Green Lantern issue form a few weeks back.

darth, which one was real Lobo at the end? twink Lobo or the main man? Didnt finish his solo.

Im glad the main man is back though, waaaay better than twink Lobo.

darth, which one was real Lobo at the end? twink Lobo or the main man? Didnt finish his solo.

Im glad the main man is back though, waaaay better than twink Lobo.

Dunno, I don't remember. I canceled it a few issues before the end, though it's sitting somewhere in my PC. JLVSQ confirmed that Main Man Lobo is the real deal though, IIANM.

I'd have been okay with NuLobo had they reinvented him as Clint Eastwood in space, as opposed to Edward Cullen.:lol

Back