Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batfleck looks cool and all but it still looks slightly awkward and chubby due to various scale problems, while TDKR Bats looks like he's supposed to.

ready to pull trigger on reg bats, have the armored Ht and mez so wanted the reg mez to with my reg Ht but... the lumpy traps issue(one side all bulging up/out, his left) is way more prevalent than i thought in lookin at vid reviews, seems most are messed up and it was wide spread qc prob. anyone know if its fixable?

BBTS has been sending out notices that Superman has indeed now been delayed until May :/ Hopefully he comes out sooner than that, but I guess in the meantime it gives me a chance to locate an Armored Bats.

That is a HUGE delay...something significant must've happened.

I wonder if something was wrong with the production model and the delay is so they can rectify the mistakes.

delay on supes i suspect is due to bad qc from factory, the issue with bats and the lumpy one side of shoulder/traps that slipped by qc leads me to believe they were messing up..

That's the plastic part on the cowl. Body doesn't seem to have an issue though. The delay is probably the face sculpt.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's the plastic part on the cowl. Body doesn't seem to have an issue though. They delay is probably the face sculpt.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

true but is a obvious miss by QC. so was suggesting maybe they missed sumthin on supes that mez caught after noticing the lumpy trap on bats that slipped thru.

Back