Mezco 9'' Clothed Jason Voorhees...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Now I know why Sideshow are distributing these...That Figure Rocks !!! If you like the deformed style, buy this...I bought one at a comc shop today and fell in love with that cute toy....

Heres the only pic I took...

hsdhsh.jpg

but heres some more from a member of movie maniacs.net (These are not my pics)

jason4.jpg

jason5.jpg

jason6.jpg

jason7.jpg

Great figure overall, I like the style that Mezco is using for them...nice little toy...

I've bought also the part 4 & part 6 Jasons 6'' figures from their Cinema of fear line....Great day for me today...Oh and I've just rent Sweeney Todd and going to eat some fried chicken...:monkey1

S6300340.jpg

I just saw this the other day and I think it's very cool.

He reminds me of my Frank and Wolfie Pozers from Sideshow.

Last edited:
I have the Leatherface and I must say it was worth the money. I picked him up at a horror con for 20.00 and I was pleased with him more then anything else I bought that day.

I just saw this the other day and I think it's very cool.

He reminds me of my Frank and Wolfie Pozers from Sideshow.

There's also the roto plush... which are a lot more like pozers, only smaller... and less posable ;)

He is really cool, but I will be passing on him. Will maybe pick up the Leatherface when it comes out.

I have the roto plush Jason and it is great. I highly recommend him.

Love the 7" figure line. Really looking forward to picking up series 2.

Mezco is currently my favorite toy company. I can't freakin' wait for their upcoming 9" real clothing Warriors line, and they are making my all time favorite horror character, the Hitchhiker from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, in Cinema of Fear series 3. Also looking forward to the upcoming Heroes line.

The bee's knees baby.

They do have a pretty amazing 12" Jason figure coming out. Cloth shirt, the rest is sculpted.

31924_large.jpg

I hope they make a Leatherface next, because Sideshow's was pretty terrible.

The last one with the fabric shirt and sculpted pants looks really cool! I hope they can match the different materials! If the pants are all glossy and the shirt is well fabric.. its going to look weird to me :) But beyond that what I have seen of the sculpt looks awsome!

Pinkerton

I saw one at a Spencer's recently, I'm not a Friday the 13th fan but it is still a great looking figure.

the pants should of been cloth too but oh well hopefully someone makes a roy the movie wasn't all that great but come on the look is a classic

In response to my previous post...

Though I had not planned on buying this figure, I was sent a NYCC exclusive version, and love it! I now want to buy the regular version as well, and will definitely be picking up the upcoming Leatherface.

Back