Metro-Detroit folks...remember Time Travelers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerMouse80

Freakalicious
Reaction score
It's on 12 mile road between Coolidge and Greenfield. Def worth checking out if you are local to the area.

It's on 12 mile road between Coolidge and Greenfield. Def worth checking out if you are local to the area.

I think I know where it is, I grew up on 10 and Greenfield. Just ate at Sila's Pizza when I was in town this summer.

I think I know where it is, I grew up on 10 and Greenfield. Just ate at Sila's Pizza when I was in town this summer.

Not sure if it's still there but Time Travelers was down the street from a classic A&W joint where you ordered in your car and they brought you out the food. Good stuff.

Not sure if it's still there but Time Travelers was down the street from a classic A&W joint where you ordered in your car and they brought you out the food. Good stuff.

I know exactly where it is. I used to go to that A&W all the time. My buddy used to steal the mugs when we ordered in your car.

I've been there a few times. I no longer live in mi but my family is still in that area. It's a pretty cool store. Bought a few Super Nintendo games last time I was in there.

Back