Metal Gear Solid Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The series was made as a film-like experience, a cheesy and silly blockbuster with lots of US/Japanese cultural references.
Making an MGS movie means taking the whole concept backwards and completely missing the point.

The series was made as a film-like experience, a cheesy and silly blockbuster with lots of US/Japanese cultural references.
Making an MGS movie means taking the whole concept backwards and completely missing the point.

Nicolas Winding-Refn said:
The trailers for Metal Gear Solid V, prove once again that Hideo Kojima is a master at portraying a wider and more complex view of human nature combined with breathtaking action sequences. A daring and bold move from one of the founders of the future of technology. With Metal Gear Solid V, Hideo Kojima has created the perfect marriage of cinematic storytelling and cutting edge gaming technology. For me, it all culminates into one word: Genius.

Guillermo Totoro said:
Kojima-San remains a massive inspiration for me and METAL GEAR continues to deliver the edgy, vital, jaw-dropping world and feel that we have come to expect but it pushes the envelope every single time. It is a window into the future of the medium and its breathless narrative and artistic expansion. Amazing!

Park Chan-Wook said:
I have always been thinking that I want to see a film directed by Mr. Kojima, but after seeing the latest trailers for Metal Gear Solid V, I realised I was wrong.
He has actually been making films in his own way already.
Metal Gear Solid games are already films, the films of the future.

Any one of these people should be involved in the making of an MGS movie, not some no-mark easily controlled by the producers and the studio.

Calling it now....Snake will be played by a black guy...

i would love for him to play it then

ab806c25d31dfa34764c17b307f90beb.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't mind black actor for Frank Jaeger. Makes sense since he fought for FRELIMO as a child.

Back