Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be a little too difficult to do as Venom's outfit is just fatigues that you can piece together.

Oh sorry I missed that. But yeah I think a full Old Snake suit might be a pain, although I don't know Jack's skill with fabrics.

We drove him out? :lol dude, that was like four years ago. And why does it always have to come down to a dumb pissing contest with customs? It comes down to personal taste and it's completely irrelevant to even talk about that **** now. I don't know why you had to dig something up so ****ing old at this point. No one was even talking about him or his customs.

So I'm a moronic bully because I call you out on your dumb bull **** every single time? :lol you're HATED in this section, among others. Believe me, I've conversed with plenty of people that hate your ****ing guts. Many people have reported you and gone to Dave about you, including myself, because all you offer is turmoil but the incompetents that run this place refuse to do anything about you. You seem to forget when you trolled the Batman thread for a week with Iron Man ****.

The way you type, is very much akin to Engrish most of the time. You and one other I need not mention threatened me on here, so don't talk to me about being a bully you fairy.

You offer nothing to this place but indigestion. You never post pics of anything you allegedly own, but you give all the advice in the world to people about **** you don't even know about.

So please, piss off you worm.

only folks having problem are the video game section which usually comprises of you and a few others. the way you type is just plain rude but i notice you only type in this manner in the video game section and not in other sections like anime/general.

anyway it's ok to dislike someone else's customs but being sarcastic and targeting specific customizers just a form of bullying.

I can't comprehend why you still are bearing a cross for something that is four years old, that no one but you is thinking about :lol get a life. You on the rag now or what?

And FYI, you're hated by numerous people outside of this section. I don't want to put anyone else's names into this nonsense, but rest assured, it's more than just a few.

I also only talk this way to you on a regular basis, so get over it.

Old Snake suit is even harder......
But Venom Snake suit is just like Hottoys mgs3 sneaking suit, so I ll give that a shot first

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Not sure why the MGS threads have to be such a magnet for ********. So what if someone doesn't like a custom. Calling them out for something someone else did years ago will sure change their mind. Good job Potato keep up the good work.

the problem is sometimes some folks here don't judge a custom based on the custom itself but the customizer, sure not everyone enjoys a Picasso and while criticism & feedback can be helpful they should be moderate & not critical about it.

and i'm not expecting anyone to like anything they don't, or something from someone they hate. Elvis may have left here for sometime but that doesn't mean it's alright continue to poke fun at his works just because he's not reading it.

I can't comprehend why you still are bearing a cross for something that is four years old, that no one but you is thinking about :lol get a life. You on the rag now or what?

And FYI, you're hated by numerous people outside of this section. I don't want to put anyone else's names into this nonsense, but rest assured, it's more than just a few.

I also only talk this way to you on a regular basis, so get over it.

well same can be said about you. i don't get why folks like you need to be so personal about things.

the problem is sometimes some folks here don't judge a custom based on the custom itself but the customizer, sure not everyone enjoys a Picasso and while criticism & feedback can be helpful they should be moderate & not critical about it.

and i'm not expecting anyone to like anything they don't, or something from someone they hate. Elvis may have left here for sometime but that doesn't mean it's alright continue to poke fun at his works just because he's not reading it.

Wasn't even his customs idiot, it was that he would spam his customs in a collectibles/general discussion thread and it became annoying, and it wasn't just me. He'd offer nothing but wanting recognition for himself.

Since you want to kiss his ass so much without even knowing the context of what you're period bleeding over, I'll leave you to it.

well same can be said about you. i don't get why folks like you need to be so personal about things.

Coming from the dude with no friends on his list :lol most of mine were sent to me.

bAxqErj.png

Hahahaha, whats funny is fireclaw jack keeps posting relevant stuff between the karate match. Thanks man, cant wait to see what you got coming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Old Snake suit is even harder......
But Venom Snake suit is just like Hottoys mgs3 sneaking suit, so I ll give that a shot first

Hmm... if you can do the undersuit, that makes me want to make a BDU Naked Snake.

[emoji23]actually those were too long to read so I skipped them

:lol not worth it, just stupid stuff. I won't derail the thread any further with that nonsense.

Thats ok[emoji23]...
I thought inflamestoys did that undersuit before? I will visit their factory next week.
I asked them to make BigBoss leather jacket&quiet Sniper wolf suit

Thats ok[emoji23]...
I thought inflamestoys did that undersuit before? I will visit their factory next week.
I asked them to make BigBoss leather jacket&quiet Sniper wolf suit

They did, but it's impossible to find it loose on eBay. The same goes for the hands. The hands are very specific since they are missing the thumb and index finger off them and there really is none on eBay that are similar, that I've found anyway.

Yeah thats really old stuff.Next week I’ll try to find that under suit in their factory to check what it looks like lol

Back