Metal gear solid 3ds bundle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
There will be a limited edition metal gear solid 3ds bundle and the system looks awsome it has like a snake skin affect to it for more info go to www.ign.com I just bought the zelda bundle but if I did not have a zelda bundle I sure would be getting this one.

Probably end up being Japan only. Honestly don't know why they make these console variants only available in Japan. They'd sell a lot more if they were worldwide.

Probably end up being Japan only. Honestly don't know why they make these console variants only available in Japan. They'd sell a lot more if they were worldwide.

They said the same thing about the zelda one then they made it for the us too I have a feeling they will do the same for this one.

Didn't keep the Zelda bundle I bought, ended up needing to buy a new vacuum instead :monkey2
If I have the money when this is released I'll be all over it like a dirty shirt. Anyone have high res images?

Eh, I'll pass even if it does hit the states. If it was a new MGS game, like Peace Walker, I'd be all over it. But another remake in crappy 3D isn't going to get me to purchase a 3ds, despite my love of the MGS franchise.

Back