Metal Action ! No.9 "Gatchaman" God Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's fast. Mine doesn't have an estimated delivery date, and I'm in Canada, so you may receive yours before me. I'm looking to hearing the in-hand thoughts!!!
Based on the articles/vids I've seen, I'm pretty confident it'll be at least as good as the unifive one. Or I hope, anyway...

Damn Canada Post! Should have received it today, but there was a a "Processing Error" and my package has been rerouted with expected delays.

Damn Canada Post! Should have received it today, but there was a a "Processing Error" and my package has been rerouted with expected delays.

Mine arrived just after I left for the night, guess it'll have to wait to be opened tomorrow.

It's pretty much the Unifive Phoenix with a few more bells and whistles...and a much better Firebird skin too. They cut a few corners but overall I'm pretty satisfied.

dje1NW8.jpg

WHEW!!!! That's a relief! My thoughts were as long as it's as good as the Unifive one, then I'll be happy, and I'd be ecstatic if it was better!
Looks great!
I should be getting mine tomorrow or Thursday I guess, but really happy that it's not a piece of crap....

WHEW!!!! That's a relief! My thoughts were as long as it's as good as the Unifive one, then I'll be happy, and I'd be ecstatic if it was better!
Looks great!
I should be getting mine tomorrow or Thursday I guess, but really happy that it's not a piece of crap....
Nope, rest asured...you'll be happy with it no doubt. BTW, I think it's just you and me in this thread lol.

Nope, rest asured...you'll be happy with it no doubt. BTW, I think it's just you and me in this thread lol.

I know, and it really surprises me. Considering how expensive used Unifive ones are, and how quickly reasonably-priced ones are snatched up on eBay, I would have thought there was a much bigger interest amongst collectors... I guess it's just not popular on this particular forum.
I got mine at the office this morning. Psyched to look at it tonight!
Also, I found a quick youtube vid (but as we both already have ours, might not be useful):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Gogxt0WMMUI&list=PL0zxmZ2DjDZzRt-NNTykdRtP2Z1J4W13c&index=2&t=0s

GPBox.jpg

Back