• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa's stuff for sale (HT, Mondo, SS, Bowen, MOTUC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of Marvel Heroes and Villians bookends for another sale, pending/in process.

P1040011Large.jpg

P1040012Large.jpg

P1040013Large.jpg
[/IMG]

They are pretty rare nowadays. Awesome in person, look like mount Rushmore, but sadly I've only had them in the box because no room.

a couple more items added, price now includes domestic shipping, and removed PP gift option for payment.

Like I said, happy to take pictures of any of the items anyone may be interested in.

HT Dutch, Predator 2 BD, and She-Predator eBay Auctions close very soon.

Sideshow Darth Vader 12" Exclusive added to eBay auctions and SOLD

Last edited:
:lol

It was a smoking deal too. $230 for the Ansin Mummy wooden poster, Edition size of only 70. I guess I'll just relist at a BIN of $300 plus ship, instant pay required.

I made this custom stand for my Masters of the Universe Classics figures a little while back. I recently took down that display and will put it up again sometime in the future. In the meantime, I don't really have the room for this stand. It's a little dusty in the pics, but i'm about to hit it with some compressed air to get off the dust. Hand made/painted, include feet pegs to help figures stand on their own.

I'm asking for $60 (figure not included), plus cost of shipping. That will about cover the materials I put into it, and maybe a little something for my time, but not much.

I think at one point I had damn near 25-30 figures on this.

Let me know if interested, serious inquires only.

P1040144.jpg

P1040146.jpg

P1040145.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

Also selling the Spartan Helmet/Visor that came with the Halo 3 Legendary Edition a couple years back. This has not been on display and is in mint condition. Includes original box/sleeve/packaging as well as helmet/stand; does not include game.

P1040147.jpg

$45 shipped within US. I'd be willing to ship this internationally too for extra postage.

AS requested, pics of the Aliens damage. The partial break is on the underside of the tail. I think I may have received it this way, and never even noticed the damage until I was packing that display back up. So its not very visible.

To fix, I just used some superglue gel and some clamps and "squeezed" it back together until the glue dried. It did the job okay.

P1040152Large.jpg

P1040154Large.jpg

P1040155Large.jpg

P1040151Large.jpg

Back