Merry & Pippin 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be surprised to see Merry and Pippin in a box set.

Why? To reduce costs or so that Sideshow isn't left with only 1 of the 2 in stock? Whereas I could see one buying Sideous and not Palpatine, or a Frodo and not a Sam, would someone really buy a Merry and not a Pippin?

without a doubt. But I'd still like to see a more complicated villian first. but, sadly you're likely going to be corect.

C'mon. Saruman will be great fighting Gandalf and a logical followup. :saruman :gandalf

And as cool as a Ringwraith would be, I'd almost rather a Gandalf the White instead.

I'm sure Sideshow will finish the Fellowship, and what's more, I can guarantee there will be at least one more non-Fellowship character. At least. I hope Saruman is the next villain; he's much more important than the Rindwraiths and for me, he's the more interesting character, both in design and significance. Furthermore, he's a massively crucial counterpart to Gandalf. In my eyes, Gandalf and Saruman are as natural as Merry and Pippin - you can't have one without the other.

Of course, that's largely because I want nothing more than the wizard's duel in 1:6 format!!!

I agree we need Saruman before the Ringwraiths. Now thats not to say I don't want those too cause I do but I really want Saruman.

I thinkt he complete fellowship is a given.

Past the 9, I think Gollum is a necessary figure, he's as integral a player as anyone. And if they complete this line w/o at least 1 (and should be a few) villains I'll be really dissapointed.

Back