MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AT SSF, FROM MEDIWORLD!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eighthsamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey y'all.

i'm sure all the regulars at mediworld will join me in extending our warmest wishes and best season's greetings and the merriest christmas to everyone on the freaks board.

the last couple years, the sideshow vs. medi battle has raged on unnecessarily, and these 2 fine boards have grown a little distant. i'm hoping with a bit of festive love and a new year (that looks to be sensational with all the 1/6 companies set to release some great lines), we can get back to loving these hunks of plastic together. i hope that eventually all the members of both boards feel comfortable and free enough to post equally frequently at both places. here's to peas and loaf...

merry christmas freaky deakies!!!!

That message was a little short :lol:lol:lol:lol:emperor I'm just kidding, I love medicom and you guys are great. I love all forms of hunks of plastic, which sounds wrong. Happy Holiday to all you guys over there.

by the way, when i was talking about "loving hunks of plastic", i didn't mean only figures using the hot toys muscular body, if you know what i mean. i should have said chunks of plastic. :eek:

hey y'all.

i'm sure all the regulars at mediworld will join me in extending our warmest wishes and best season's greetings and the merriest christmas to everyone on the freaks board.

the last couple years, the sideshow vs. medi battle has raged on unnecessarily, and these 2 fine boards have grown a little distant. i'm hoping with a bit of festive love and a new year (that looks to be sensational with all the 1/6 companies set to release some great lines), we can get back to loving these hunks of plastic together. i hope that eventually all the members of both boards feel comfortable and free enough to post equally frequently at both places. here's to peas and loaf...

merry christmas freaky deakies!!!!

So are we the peas or the loaf? :monkey3:rotfl

Merry Christmas Sideshow Freaks, there are some very cool people here and I wish I could post here a little more often.

Maybe it could be a new year's resolution, it beats that lose weight one I've been making and breaking for the last fifteen years:lol

Back