Merry Christmas from Hulk & Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, but who would win in a fight? :lol

Hulk has beat the thing at least a thousand time...

And Andy, could you tell us what do you think of that LS Hulk bust scale? You opinion on this piece has a sculptor please.

The more I look at the LS Hulk Bust...the more i like i like it...but we would like to hear what Andy has to say about it...:monkey3

Speaking of Merry X-Mas from the Hulk.... Shropt and his wife made me this badass Hat!! :rock:rock:rock

DSCN3790.jpg

DSCN3791.jpg

And Andy, could you tell us what do you think of that LS Hulk bust scale? You opinion on this piece has a sculptor please.

My only gripe about the LS HULK bust is that I didn't get to sculpt it. What a fun project that must have been! :D Really though, I think the sculpt is gorgeous. I might have taken different liberties with the design than Mat did, but I think the technical execution is beautifully done.

DA, love the hat!

Who do you think could beat the Hulk?

INHO, Kitty Pryde could take him down. Although X3 sort of effed up the concept of her phasing a bad guy into the ground, the comic book version of her powers have her traveling through molecules, and if she unphased in a solid object, the molecules mix and there for kill. I think if she phased him into something solid and let go he'd be killed.

Thing, on the other hand, would have his assets handed to him by the Hulk.

Back