Mercsculptor's zombie sculpts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MERCSCULPTOR

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hi ! , these are some painted samples my friend Ashe did with my sculpted zombie heads , let me know what you think!

i really like the way the blood looks. I was thinking about making some zombie custom heads with extra true-type and art s buck heads, any tips?

eggmas , what I would do with those heads is , try to make some creative damage to them , by cutting , or even torching with a lighter, and then , maybe add some green stuff or magic sculpt , to add even more texture , that way , you don't need to sculpt a whole , head , and if you want to skip all that , I have unpainted resin heads available , just pm for details ;)

I've got all 5 heads and I have to say - the detail is fantastic! They were a great way to flesh out my zombie horde. I highly recommend Mercsculptor's work!

One of these days I'm going to get around to taking pics of my (crappily painted) zombies...

I've got all 5 heads and I have to say - the detail is fantastic! They were a great way to flesh out my zombie horde. I highly recommend Mercsculptor's work!

One of these days I'm going to get around to taking pics of my (crappily painted) zombies...

hey Buddy , thanks a lot , I have plans on doing more head sculpts,but 5 pairs of grotesque ,decayed hands are coming next!
:wave

Back