Menlojames 7-5-15 collection update, first post updated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menlojames

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally gave in and picked up some Ikea Besta's for my figures and thankfully my wife gave in and is letting me display some figures in our TV room. I set them up several weeks ago and added the Led's and am now slowly but surly filling them. I still have a lot of work to do though thought I would share what we have done so far.

Last edited:
Re: Menlojames Collection

Wow, very impressive 1:6 collection! Congrats!!

BTW Don't you like Thor's hero costume or something?

Wow!So many hot toys!How much money did you spend lol!

That is a really nice collection! Congrats :rock :rock

I recently moved and bought a new display case. I am still setting up my figures and have a lot more to do but thought I would post some pictures of the first two shelf's so far.
img0004plj.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img0005ou.jpg
img0007ce.jpg

Nice display....but why do the majority of your EB Bruce lee's look like they are bootlegs?

Nice display....but why do the majority of your EB Bruce lee's look like they are bootlegs?

Thanks, unfortunately I purchased all the heads separately on ebay with out knowing they were bootlegs. I will eventually repaint them and make them nice but it was definitely a learning lesson :slap

Thank you so much Colossus and sarvesh2000is I appreciate your kind words guys! :duff

Thanks, unfortunately I purchased all the heads separately on ebay with out knowing they were bootlegs. I will eventually repaint them and make them nice but it was definitely a learning lesson :slap

No worries my friend....we all learn the hard way....super nice collection though.

Back