Melb/Aussie members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys another melb member here: ) I get mine from popcultcha. Anyone know of better alternatives?

Have never bought local, and honestly the only way it could be worth it is when there's a sale.

C-3PO cost $425 shipped from sideshow, which is already a lot more than the $340 I could've picked it up for from amiami. Popcultcha's price is $500.

DX11 ex. cost me just under $300 shipped from sideshow, and I get $14 in reward points. Popcultcha has the regular reduced from $350 down to $310. Props to those who can afford to shop with the 'buy local' attitude, but the extra 10%-and-then-some you have to pay at local stores is not insignificant for me.

thats wierd cuz i usually save about $20-30 by getting my regulars from popcultcha instead. which part of australia u from?

Aussie from Perth here.

I use PopCultcha mainly because of their easy layby.

I have used Kollcetable Kaos too.Can be pricey though.

Brisbane here - Posting just hours after QLDs 8th Origin series win...

QUEENSLANDER ! ! ! ! :yess:

Brisbane here. (Theres another Aussie thread somewhere, cant find it though.)

Some official news for those of you who know case fresh.
officially out of business. Cant say i blame em and their reasons are spot on. (Increasing costs, decline in quality control etc)

Check it out..

https://www.casefresh.com/

Brisbane too, yeah shame they where a good source for many years, gave me a scare or 2 in the last year with fully paid items and no returns to my email..... But they came through in the end

Back