Megan Fox Vs Summer Glau

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan Fox Or Summer Glau

• Megan Fox

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • Summer Glau

Votes: 57 46.7%

• Total voters
Megan Fox is a vapid sort of pretty and I could do without those horrid tattoos. Plus, she hasn't been in anything good. Summer was in Firefly and Serenity, which already puts her on top (no euphemism there, perverts).

K7GAMJ8STU_Summer_Glau_40_GQ_Men_of.jpg

Megan Fox is a vapid sort of pretty and I could do without those horrid tattoos. Plus, she hasn't been in anything good. Summer was in Firefly and Serenity, which already puts her on top (no euphemism there, perverts).

K7GAMJ8STU_Summer_Glau_40_GQ_Men_of.jpg

I don't see how people can find Summer that attractive.:huh

you're telling us that this girl isn't pretty.
megan is more into ^^^^ around with everybody and trying (to hard i might add) to get that bad girl image. jolie has already been there done that.
while summer quietly does her thing and has that girl next door look.

while megan has the road hard and put away wet look.

Typical fanboy pipedreams. Fox is attractive but disgusting and Glau is not attractive, nice, but weird looking.

I go with,

2217_mary_elizabeth_winstead_gm_l1.jpg

I voted for Summer. Fox looks very fake - I mean, look at all the makeup! A good makeup artist can make ANYONE look good. Summer looks great without all that, and she is graceful and can kick ass. And she's a great dancer too.

you're telling us that this girl isn't pretty.
megan is more into ^^^^ around with everybody and trying (to hard i might add) to get that bad girl image. jolie has already been there done that.
while summer quietly does her thing and has that girl next door look.

while megan has the road hard and put away wet look.

Sorry dude, just don't see it. Her forehead is too big and without make-up, she's everything but a looker.:peace

I vote Summer because I'm a 4chan Glaufag. I'd rather have a doofy cute ballerina than a stuck-up attention-whore skank.

summer-glau.jpg

I vote Summer because I'm a 4chan Glaufag. I'd rather have a doofy cute ballerina than a stuck-up attention-whore skank.

a stuck-up attention-whore skank.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Why you holding back, please tell us how you really feel about Megan the Fox.

:rotfl

Last edited:
Couldn't you find a more awkward picture of Summer to make that comparison?

Personally, I think those were the perfect pics of Summer and Megan to use. Shows that she has a quirky, goofy personality as opposed to that glazed over look Megan has. Sorry, but it's not just about looks. Megan opens her mouth, and she reminds me of the "slow" cop on Family Guy.

summer, she can do more than just bend over repeatedly.

don't get me wrong, she cant act her way out of a paper bag, but she can dance and flow through some stunning choreography.

Back