Medicom Yoda VCD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoelresto

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Announced together with the RAH Clone Trooper, Medicom has released the YODA VCD
Release Date: January 2007
Price: $60

yoda.jpg

You can preorder here:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10083&mode=retail

they could have at least give him BIG hands and BIG head or BIG walking stick.

tomandshell said:
Hmm....

Doesn't match the look and feel of the others at all.

I think Yoda has flu in the picture :sick .
But seeing the picture again I think it could be lung cancer. He is smoking an Havana cigar!!! :rolleyes:

I'm really not interested in this one at all.... the sculpt just looks ridiculously bad. Like "Deathbed Yoda".....

I cannot see paying more than $35 bucks for this.....IF that! :lol

the AOTC one by hasbro looks much bette,r but if this was around $40 I'd prob go for it, but $60 just makes it seems so much worse no?
the eyes...the eyes..
and I imagined yoda as the poweful fiesty jedi in the episode 3 movie....

I never liked the concept of the VCD's. But this is the first VCD I actually like! Looks like Yoda. Not a caricature, like all the other VCD's. For A VCD, this Yoda rocks!

I'm totally disappointed in what I see so far. Yoda doesn't seem to match well with the other VCD characters.

Looking at the bright side, it gives me an excuse to STOP collecting this line. :)

Zoomaround said:
I'm totally disappointed in what I see so far. Yoda doesn't seem to match well with the other VCD characters.

Looking at the bright side, it gives me an excuse to STOP collecting this line. :)

This won't make me stop collecting the line, but it will keep me from being a completist.

He seems designed to fit in with the 1/6 line rather than the other VCDs. However since he has no articulation, he's really just a statue.

I'm still debating. I think he looks pretty good and will fit with the SSC 1/6 as well as Medicom's.

Back