Medicom Yoda and SS figures picture please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, he looks great next to the Sidehow figures, especially taht Obi Wan shot. I'm still gonna hold out on him to see what Sideshow does... but Medicom did a great job on this one.

Honestly, I can't imagine Sideshow doing anybetter for an OTYoda. The only other Yoda I want now is PT. :rock

I was able to pick up a Yoda vcd here in Canada for 59.99 plus shipping.
I will save on duties and shipping was only 12.00 bucks.
The seller has another one if anyone in Canada is interested let me know.

I was able to pick up a Yoda vcd here in Canada for 59.99 plus shipping.
I will save on duties and shipping was only 12.00 bucks.
The seller has another one if anyone in Canada is interested let me know.

That's how I picked him up as well (just a couple of months ago)-- a definite must-have... Although I think I'll be cancelling the Wicket I've got on pre-order through SS.

Yeah. Wicket I could live without.

I think it's gonna be an "X" for Wicket and an "X" for the Medi Darth Maul.. I just can't rationalize $150 for a character that I already have and am extremely happy with.:maul

Ironically, the way things are going with Sideshow, once they do an OT Yoda it will likely be more expensive than the Medicom Yoda. :lol

Horribly disappointed. The ebay seller that I won the yoda vcd from has emailed me to let me know that the Yoda is not available. That the box is empty. This is the email

Hi,
I guess Colin quoted you shipping and everything and I'm the one that is going to box this up. This is where it gets interesting. The box is pretty light. The box is empty. The Yoda is gone. Someone has taken it.

I can do one of the following. Refund your money. Sell you the empty box. or last but not least - give you a store credit for $100.00 for your troubles. Let me know which one.

I would also need to open a dispute, which you would agree to - saying we had no item to ship, so that I can get back the ebay fees for listing this - if this is ok with you.

Sorry - this is a disappointment to you and to me.

I told them to refund me and do the dispute if necessary but I was very upset.

That sucks. Were you at least able to win a Kurgan?

Why don't you try Darth Finger at rebelscum? Just join and PM him. I will vouch for you over there if you need it.

Horribly disappointed. The ebay seller that I won the yoda vcd from has emailed me to let me know that the Yoda is not available. That the box is empty. This is the email

Hi,
I guess Colin quoted you shipping and everything and I'm the one that is going to box this up. This is where it gets interesting. The box is pretty light. The box is empty. The Yoda is gone. Someone has taken it.

I can do one of the following. Refund your money. Sell you the empty box. or last but not least - give you a store credit for $100.00 for your troubles. Let me know which one.

I would also need to open a dispute, which you would agree to - saying we had no item to ship, so that I can get back the ebay fees for listing this - if this is ok with you.

Sell you the empty box. WTF:lol:lol:rotfl

Hi,

Store credit? That sounds great.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That sucks. Were you at least able to win a Kurgan?

Why don't you try Darth Finger at rebelscum? Just join and PM him. I will vouch for you over there if you need it.
Unfortunately Kurgan slipped through my bloodied fingers.
I will have to keep looking I guess.

Back