Medicom TIE Fighter Backstabber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jun A

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well this arrived today..

WP_20131204_003_zpsf3b7cea1.jpg

WP_20131204_004_zps0bfa395d.jpg

WP_20131204_005_zpse7a162d2.jpg

WP_20131204_006_zps7db8d031.jpg

WP_20131204_007_zps6b7915a1.jpg

WP_20131204_009_zps404b0faa.jpg

WP_20131204_010_zpsfc6bebcb.jpg

The left arm is annoying. I can't bring it closer to the body as the hose is in the way.

And as usual. This figure seems to be a tad shorter then Sideshow.

Last edited:
nice pics, so wait, did Medicom finally go legit 1:6 scale?

Its still a bit shorter. Just a bit. Going to get another one for conversion to a regular TIE Fighter Pilot. I missed the initial release.

Thanks Devilof76 for catching the pictures. I don't know why it didn't appeared on my post.

Pretty nice! I already have the old version and I'm thinking of getting this in the future to go with my 1:1 similar helmet:

LawsTIEFighterPilothelmet10.jpg

I have the original Medicom and Marmit Tie pilots. I even got a Tomy helmet but that one was way too small. I would like to have this one as well but I would prefer it if the teardrop was unpainted black though, is it really supposed to be grey? I always thought it was black, at least if it's supposed to be the on in the movie.

I checked and the image is the same but without the grey tear but it gets kind of confusing. Check this page, there are photos of a helmet with the same stripes and grey tear, but below in the example pictures and picture from the movie there is no grey that I can see. :cuckoo:

I have the original Medicom and Marmit Tie pilots. I even got a Tomy helmet but that one was way too small. I would like to have this one as well but I would prefer it if the teardrop was unpainted black though, is it really supposed to be grey? I always thought it was black, at least if it's supposed to be the on in the movie.

I checked and the image is the same but without the grey tear but it gets kind of confusing. Check this page, there are photos of a helmet with the same stripes and grey tear, but below in the example pictures and picture from the movie there is no grey that I can see. :cuckoo:

Thanks for the link. I didn't know there are 4 variants paint marking for the helmet. Maybe I just need to get the few scaled down helmet and do all the paint marking shown in the movie.

The Tie- and ATAT-pilots are some of the coolest looking characters in all of Star Wars IMO. It's 95% the helmets with me.

I'm not a proponent of anorexia but I still love the medi Tie pilots even though they could use a bit more meat on them. :)

Isn't the skinny body appropriate for this guy? Look at the shot on the two next to vader. Dudes were TINY!!!!!

ScreenGrab_zps2cbc2240.jpg

Yep. Like a Jockey. But I still love this figure coz there's no other.

WP_20131204_008_zps6444083f.jpg

Thinking of replacing the hose that connect from front to back.
Something flexible so I can bring the arm closer to the body.

Back