• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

preeny101

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is what I have to sell:

As a set (both loose/no box): Hot Toys Batman Begins Suit and Bank Robber Joker.
Batman has grapnel gun, 2 mini bombs, 2 batarangs, pneumatic mangler, no Bale sculpt. Abundant hands for this figure.
BR Joker has Robber mask, pushed back hair sculpt (no unmasked sculpt), handgun, duffle bag, stack of play money, one smoke grenade, one hand grenade. Both also have figure stands.
I can look for the extra hands and such but they will definitely come with the items I listed. $300 +shipping for the pair. SOLD :wave

SSC Cobra Trooper- Was displayed but otherwise complete. With box. $125 + shipping.SOLD:wave

SSC Cobra Officer- Loose, complete. $55 + shippingSOLD :wave

SSC Cobra Ninja Viper- Was displayed but otherwise complete. With box $125+ shipping.SOLD :wave

DC Direct Batman (Justice) 13" figure with box- $65 shipped. SOLD :wave

Hot Toys Cleaner Kit Predator (with Elder Knife and satchel)- Loose, no open mandilbles or extra hands. $175 shipped. TRADED:wave

Medicom 1/6 Symbiote Spiderman from Spiderman 3- Loose, I have the web slinging hand and the wall climbing hand. $70 shipped.

Medicom Boba Fett outfit- Backpack is missing one of the silver pieces on top and the cape has been glued to the top of the shoulder armor. Comes with Darth Vader Body and original head. Def. in used condition, good for bashing. $100 shipped. SOLD :wave

SSC Zartan Exclusive Duke Head- $35 + shipping. SOLD :wave

Medicom Darth Vader Body Suit, other bits from the figure, $50 shipped.

Buyer to cover 3% paypal fees.
USPS Priority shipping.
PM if interested.
Paypal preferred.
Shipping quotes for Continental US.
All prices are in USD.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Must Sell! Hot Toys, SSC, Batman Begins, Predator

Wow man great fricken price on that Bats & Joker combo , That should be gone NOW!!!!

Just to be fair and honest, though as noted they are loose. Batman is the 2008 release. Don't remember what MMS# he was but he was released simultaneously with the Dark Knight suit.

any pics of the Bats?

Re: Must Sell! Hot Toys, SSC, Predator, GI Joe

Sorry but the buyer contacted me first, bought the bundle, and didn't haggle about the price. I told you before the buyer made his offer that I would be willing to break up the bundle for the right offer and your offer was below retail. Don't get cheap on items that are out of production and act mad when you get sniped. I'm not trying to be a richard but don't pollute my sale thread when I didn't do anything wrong.

Re: Get Some Head! Zuke, $50 shipped.

If I replied to every single offer, I'd never get anything else done. I told you I was willing to listen. You wanted to know if this figure was available so I sent you a link. Sorry that you took it as a personal slight, that was not my intention, I was just pointing out that he was available. That figure sat on this thread for over a week with no offers and now that SSC says he is no longer available, everyone wants to make an offer. I have no control over that.
I'm also sorry that you have encountered this on the boards before but as a seller, I know it gets old when prospective buyers think an inquiry seals the deal.
I've had figures sold out from under me before, it sucks, I just took it as my fault for hesitating or not being willing to spend the few extra bucks when someone else was.

Re: Medicom Symbiote Spiderman from Spiderman 3, Loose-$70 Shipped

Added a few bits, I am open to all offers!

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back