Medicom Stormtrooper conversion help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have two Medi Stormtrooper and want to swap the armor onto another body. I wanted to use the basic Dragon body. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the abdomen section of the armor off without cutting it. I know there have been many Stormtrooper conversions using the Marmit Armor and thought I could do the same with the Medicom one.

I've got the Medi Sandtrooper, but have never tried to mess with him. I will look when I get the chance, but someone here may have done this already.

Heat it up with a hairdryer - that's what I did with mine when relocating the armor to a Cy Girl. Be careful not to overdo it as you could melt the undersuit.

I would really be suprised if you can get all the armor onto a DML body and have it look good...it's quite a bit larger than the Medi body.

Heat it up with a hairdryer - that's what I did with mine when relocating the armor to a Cy Girl. Be careful not to overdo it as you could melt the undersuit.

I would really be suprised if you can get all the armor onto a DML body and have it look good...it's quite a bit larger than the Medi body.

I have already put the chest piece, shoulder, shin and arm armor on to test and it looks pretty good. I am using the basic body, not the Neo 3, so I think it might work.

The hairdryer thing works pretty good. Or run it under hot water, if you're not afraid to get the suit wet. It's faster, and you don't have to worry about uneven heating or melting anything.

Can you post some in progs of what you are doing? I might try to do the same sometime.
Good luck with it.

Will do Les.

The hairdryer thing works pretty good. Or run it under hot water, if you're not afraid to get the suit wet. It's faster, and you don't have to worry about uneven heating or melting anything.

I ended up taking the Medi body apart. I was a little chicken to heat it with a hair dryer. Looks like this will be a little bigger project than I thought. So far, I have the armor off and the body suit transplanted to the dragon body. I can see I will need to either modify the armor for the abdomen and arms. Legs look like they will work. I will also have to shave some if the neck of the helmet so that a new head will fit. Feet on the Dragon body will also need to be modified to fit in the Medi shoes. Pics will follow.

Post some pics when your finished

Ive got 2 SSC storms on order and Id like to pose em with my Medi storm, but wont cause he is a little short arse and stick him next to those 2 and it will really stand out

So Id like to see what the armour looks like on a DiD body

I didn't want to threadjack, but here's the Medi armor on a Cy Girl 1.0 body:

Female Stormtrooper

I do have the abdomen section separate, but chose not to use it for aesthetic reasons. Anyway, keep us updated bwayne...look forward to seeing how yours progresses!

the medi armor is a little small for a dragon body... i started doing one myself, and had to turn back.

I tried this a while ago as well. I think I ended up cutting the armor and trying to fit it on the dragon body but no luck.
You should be able to detach the abdomen from the waist/ crotch of the dragon body. Maybe then you could try and fit the armor on that way?
You are probably going to have to trim down the dragon body though.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

i would think he would be a tad to small as well but good luck and should be interesting to see what you come up with.

sidenote: Cryoguns i remember seeing that female st..........excellent work.

Back