Medicom Spawn RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else has one? How do you like it? I know it is an older piece, but I just bought mine and love it. Way cool looking:

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Great figure, I love mine! Very underrated...imo

And to be honest, Im not even much of a Spawn fan. I think he has a great look but thats about it...

Yep, he's a really great figure. Can be hard to find a spot for him with that flowing cape... but still one of Medicom's best efforts.

great figure.
I wouldnt say he's underrated at all. He got all kinds of praise when he was shipping.

Its the property thats lacking popularity. I think everybody agrees its one of Medi's best figures.

I ended up suspending him from the ceiling with wires. That way the cape could just hang and it didn't take up a huge amount of display space.

Wow, I never would have guessed Medicom churned out a Spawn. Looks cool, but...the cape looks too bright for my liking.

In person is looks very good... although it can be hard to work with. Its pretty much fully poseable, but unless you are a pro it can be a bit daunting :lol

Great pictures guys. Thanks for all the input. This is the only Medicom piece I own, but I am very impressed with the figure. Love the way they designed and produced the cape.

yup he looks awesome, i dont have it but i wil be getting it if i can find a good deal

It is indeed an AWESOME figure ( and I'm not even a particular fan of the character ). I picked mine up from my local comic shop for £19.99 ! I nearly snatched off the owners hand and he thought he'd taken me to the cleaners , so we were BOTH happy!

It is indeed an AWESOME figure ( and I'm not even a particular fan of the character ). I picked mine up from my local comic shop for £19.99 ! I nearly snatched off the owners hand and he thought he'd taken me to the cleaners , so we were BOTH happy!

Same happened to me in a shop in Nantwich

Back