• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Spawn and Blade, DCD 13 inch Batman characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Ra...

Bumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Ra...

Just wanted to give a shout out bboy here excellent transaction and everything received was beyond satisfaction :)

Just wanted to give a shout out bboy here excellent transaction and everything received was beyond satisfaction :)

Thanks! Bumped again

Bump willing to change prices for offers

Bumped, still looking to sell my medicoms and I added some DCD 13" batman characters. please let me know

Bump!!!!!!!!!!! Looking to sell the dcd 13" as a lot for real cheap, let me know.

How much for the 13" lot?

You should edit your title and remove your sold items. :D

yes! can you please let me know how to do that? I'm not sure how to edit the title

After you click edit, you'll then be able to select Advanced, then you can edit the title too. I always click on this because of Aldo Raine and then instantly remember that it sold a long time ago lol.

How much for the 13" lot?

245$ If your interested in any in individual let me know.

pm me if you think its unreasonable, haven't sold much here before.

Last edited:

After you click edit, you'll then be able to select Advanced, then you can edit the title too. I always click on this because of Aldo Raine and then instantly remember that it sold a long time ago lol.

ahh thanks. Sorry about that, I'm still getting messages about aldo. Pretty popular

Bump

Looking for a Hot Toys X-men Last Stand Wolverine if anyone wants to trade.

Back