• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Snake Ver1 (tiger stripes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
ya the back part of the bandana where it is tied.

I was just curious because someone was asking how to fit the croc head onto snake.

I have the zombie one here and the back of his bandana can swivel but I wasnt sure if it's removable or not.

Dont do anything if you think it might break. I was just curious how the croc head fits on as well.
that was me askin Nash. thanks for askin around i appreciate it.
damn P!tu! can't believe u broke it. that sucks. i'm so sorry. kinda feel responsible now :monkey2 . is it a clean straight break? hope it glues on well.

crap this sucks! i can't see how the cap can go on over that bandana ESPECIALLY now knowing how freakin fragile it is. damn, i wanted this specific version BECAUSE of that damn croc. wore that hat through almost the entire game once lol. oh well. prolly wouldn't have left in on all the time anyway. afraid of paint bleed or something.

edit: got it on about halfway and that's good enough for me. looks like it could go down as far as where the bandana flares out at about 90 degrees but i'm not pressin it. putting it on all the way will take it down over the ear piece AND where the bandana attaches and i'm not risking one/both of them breaking. thanks again for askin Nash, and really hope urs is okay P!tu!!

Mookeylama said:
that was me askin Nash. thanks for askin around i appreciate it.
damn P!tu! can't believe u broke it. that sucks. i'm so sorry. kinda feel responsible now :monkey2 . is it a clean straight break? hope it glues on well.

crap this sucks! i can't see how the cap can go on over that bandana ESPECIALLY now knowing how freakin fragile it is. damn, i wanted this specific version BECAUSE of that damn croc. wore that hat through almost the entire game once lol. oh well. prolly wouldn't have left in on all the time anyway. afraid of paint bleed or something.
Well it glue on perfectly!!! it still moves normaly!!! plus i did get the croc hat over the bandana with no problem and without re-breaking it!!!:rotfl

p!tu said:
Well it glue on perfectly!!! it still moves normaly!!! plus i did get the croc hat over the bandana with no problem and without re-breaking it!!!:rotfl
sweet!! very glad to hear it! maybe i will try to get it fully on.

Best of luck, p!tu...he is an excellent figure! It was with a heavy heart that I let mine go, but I'm glad he found a good Namek home!

YoNoSe said:
Best of luck, p!tu...he is an excellent figure! It was with a heavy heart that I let mine go, but I'm glad he found a good Namek home!
Namekians are getting all the good stuff!!! dont they have like big ass dragon balls!!! Wich for one!!:rotfl :rotfl

You need to keep scouring Ebay...check descriptions, spell things wrong on purpose...
In the words of the prince of all Saiyans, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!!"

YoNoSe said:
You need to keep scouring Ebay...check descriptions, spell things wrong on purpose...
In the words of the prince of all Saiyans, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!!"
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

p!tu said:
Yo people!!!! anybody plz..................:monkey2 :monkey2

Hey, I have been looking for Porunga for the last 2 weeks to wish you a Snake but I ran into a little problem.
What does it mean when your Dragon Balls turn to stone?

piccolodaimaoh said:
Hey, I have been looking for Porunga for the last 2 weeks to wish you a Snake but I ran into a little problem.
it means you have some salty dragon balls...
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

piccolodaimaoh said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl There Salty!!!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

p!tu said:
thats what im thinking!!it has to!!!

It does fit over it, you just have to angle it downward and be very gentle.

Anf VIGILANCE is key. I got my Croc cap one (sans box) for $100 delivered.

Back