Medicom Repair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrohead

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have only been collecting 1/6 scale for a short amount of time and unfortunately one of my figures has already broken. :( The leg snapped just above the foot on my Medicom Akira Tetsuo Shima figure.
Does anyone know if Medicom do repairs and if so do they cost the earth?. I have heard more than one person online say they're quite fragile, I'm a huge akira fan and it was one of my favourite figures.
Help!!!.
I know the custom forum probably isn't strictly the place to ask but I couldn't find anywhere else that seemed appropriate.

Unfortunately Medicom's bodies wither away with time, they are the worst bodies out there.

You should post a pic so people can can have an idea how to help.

I would recommend not buying anything Medicom ever, haha.

Forget about the disappointment and port over the outfit to a slim body. You'll be much happier with a good body, even if it isn't stock anymore. If you are hell bent on keeping it medicom, the RAH301 bodies are easy enough to come by.

I still remember when my first medicom body broke, the ankle just snapped clean off under gentle posing. I was gutted. I'd just started out in the hobby and thought that $200 meant stuff didn't break like that :lol

Back