Medicom RAH Jango Fett on clearance: $89.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one Medi figure is not selling out like hot cakes so suddenly they don't hold their value :lol:lol - Its SSC SW's stuff that don't hold their value...I'm confident that I'll get a decent price for my Medi stuff should I ever want to get rid of em.

Sorry guy... proof is in the pudding, at least in the short term. I'm not saying these will always be selling below retail, but check eBay.

Boba and Jango were both $150, now sell closer to $110
Luke can be found for around $85 w/o much trouble
Stormies sell for around $100
Vader's range quite a bit... but $140 is about right.

Not sure where you're selling and buying, but thems the breaks.

Sorry guy... proof is in the pudding, at least in the short term. I'm not saying these will always be selling below retail, but check eBay.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The RAH ES's are not all that fine tuned. I wish Medicom would say exactly how many they're producing. What is certain is that there are many more Jangos out there than the others. Look at the inventory levels of BBTS and other stores. Maul, surprisingly appears to be more limited in inventory and in number of ebay auctions.

no sorry guy... are you making those figures up???

Do a search on Ebay for Medi Boba - prices start at $159 upto $260 -

On toys2.net he's going for $189.99

Look at ones that have sold. Lots of people ask for high prices, you want to see completed ones.

And just did a quick "completed auction" search... and sadly no sold Bobas, but a lot were started at $150 and up, but no buyers.

Here is the cheapest listed Boba... with no sale: $135 Boba

So no, I don't make up prices, I just try and stay informed about them.

Although I did lowball on Vader... a lot of his completed ones were with high shipping. So he's closer to original price... but still not quite there or over.

Edit: You beat me to it, galactiboy.

Did you actually search the completed auctions or just look at the prices that people are asking? Completed auctions for the Medicom Boba Fett range from $110 to $150 (although you have to take high shipping into account for some auctions, so it's probably more like $130 as an average).

Yeah and all of those in the price range have not sold. Check the completed ones. Average of the 6 that actually sold are 125 ish.

LOL 3 of us schooling him.

Well, we are at heart educators :lol

But yeah, if you count in shipping (as a cost) they are higher, but I don't get any benefit from shipping costs as a seller.

Last edited:
Well, we are at heart educators :lol

But yeah, if you count in shipping (as a cost) they are higher, but if I don't get any benefit from shipping costs as a seller.

Thats because we dont charge 3x times actual shipping cost:rotfl

Guys I don't want to start a war here - but I was talking about the asking price - yes maybe at auction price they go cheaper, that is the nature of auctions - but my point is that these figures can still demand a high asking price -and just because 1 figure Jango is reduced does not mean all Medi's go the same way....

BBTS has Boba up for $169

wait until Boba goes out of stock everywhere - i can only see their price going up...

I know you're not trying to battle... but asking price really means nothing. Its only what people will pay. Boba and Jango sold out from a lot of places before being released in the States, but now sell for less.

I know you're not trying to battle... but asking price really means nothing. Its only what people will pay. Boba and Jango sold out from a lot of places before being released in the States, but now sell for less.

Boba just won't sell for me. He is a bastard that got PWND from an accidental hit to the ass anyways. Loser. :lecture :rotfl

Whats sad though is they really are great figures... probably just too many of them floating around, especially with the economy in the crapper :lol

Back