Medicom RAH Jack Bauer 24 figure only $13.99 on Amazon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal326

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Spotted this one on Amazon a few weeks ago and couldn't pass it up!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Real-Action-Heroes-Jack-Bauer/dp/B001EYSR60/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309991039&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Real Action Heroes Jack Bauer: Toys & Games[/ame]

I got it the other day and it's the real deal! Get 'em while they're hot!

:yess:

I almost pulled the trigger to pick this up, but decided I wouldn't need this figure (not even for spare parts). Great deal though.

That figure's actually been there awhile at that price. Still not worth it to me :lol

Funny that a few years back (before I knew anything about 1/6th scale figures), I actually considered paying over $100 for that or some other Bauer Medicom had up for sale.

turrible.jpg

I've had that figure on my wishlist for quite some time, but still can't decide to pull the trigger or not. Might do it 'cause I need a small body for a bash, but these medicom bodies are trash...

Does anyone know if the clothing fit a true type or a TTL ? Might pick this up and switch bodies.

The Medicom body is a bit shorter than the true type. I believe the clothes will be a tad too tight and short on a true type.

That figure's actually been there awhile at that price. Still not worth it to me :lol

Funny that a few years back (before I knew anything about 1/6th scale figures), I actually considered paying over $100 for that or some other Bauer Medicom had up for sale.

After playing with the figure for a bit, it's really only worth 14 bucks. I feel bad for anyone who payed full price for this originally. Still though, 14 bucks ain't bad for any Medicom figure and I'm glad I got it.

I've had that figure on my wishlist for quite some time, but still can't decide to pull the trigger or not. Might do it 'cause I need a small body for a bash, but these medicom bodies are trash...
Shoot man. If it was on your wishlist, why not go for it! $14. That's less than a DC Classics figure at Wal-Mart.

well I ordered then cancelled lol. I couldnt find a good reason to get it except that it was cheap. Not a fan of 24.....the sculpt sucks....the body is to short to use on another bash.....the clothes wont fit a tt. I could use that money to put towards another figure I really want.

Shoot man. If it was on your wishlist, why not go for it! $14. That's less than a DC Classics figure at Wal-Mart.

Haha, well, I didn't pull the trigger before because of it's cheap look, but, meh, he's going to be there until I get a better Bauer :p , and if the body is right, I'll snag another for a bash.

Can't believe I bought this a while back for I think $40 well I'm a huge fan of 24. If I didn't have this I would definitely buy this for that price.

Funny how each one of us reason out of spending less than $20 bucks for a 1/6 medicom figure. $20 bucks doesn't even cover the full shipping price of some HT figures we pay. Poor Medi

Back