Medicom RAH "Hei" Darker Than Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEAPON X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Sideshow any chance on getting a few of Medicom's No.529 RAH "Hei" from 'Darker Than Black' anime series? Note He's an exclusive of '800' He's and it was scheduled to be released on February 6, 2011 from Medicom's online store.

karimenteisi-img450x600-1296988412k9waoz46800.jpg
karimenteisi-img450x600-12969884122konyv46800.jpg

HeiB.jpg
HeiC.jpg

HI AGAIN n_n Long time dont see i have a Question could someone tell me if there is more Medicom Female action figures with nude hands and bare feets like this image?? but with a more advanced body SOMEONE HAVE IMAGES PLIZZ the is perfect for the custom THANKS
092602b1.jpg

HI AGAIN n_n Long time dont see i have a Question could someone tell me if there is more Medicom Female action figures with nude hands and bare feets like this image?? but with a more advanced body SOMEONE HAVE IMAGES PLIZZ the is perfect for the custom THANKS
092602b1.jpg

Can someone / anyone indentify this figure and it's availability?

Man, I missed this. I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere other than Ebay, & it's $650 + 45 shipping :thud:

By any chance, would anybody know where I could buy one for way less than $695? I haven't really watched too much of the anime, but I think the mask looks pretty cool.

Back