Medicom RAH Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very surprised medicom is continuing this line, more pictures here:

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31083&extra=page=1

20110323_3bfa8059b0aaa2a7c86cBPWHhmcZjAeY.jpg

gonna throw it out there and say this might be the most accurate sculpt medicom has ever done of a human character. still not Hot Toys level or the best of SSC, but pretty good.

Considering how good Harry was looking and how meh the actual figure turned out I'm sure Snape will take a downgrade in actual production. If I can find this cheap though I'd definitely get it.

Oh man, is every new Medicom figure on this forum a hate-fest? Hey everyone, let's tell the tired tale of how Medicom prices suck and how the stylized look is nothing compared to HT, for the three-billionth time!

Last edited:
Snape looks great. Harry looks too Asian or something.
The tailoring looks fabulous.
The pricing is insane.

Sorry to bump this thread but after seeing harry potter 7 I am buying this piece. A 1/6 harry is a must right now that movie was epic.

Yea man. I honestly don't think they will get it anytime soon, it would be epic if they do

why? they seem to like to show up Medicom and EB so I don't see why they wouldn't hop on this as well. These Medi figures haven't seemed to sell out anyway so I'm still going to wait to get them for cheaper or wait for HT to get the license, whichever comes first. I'm in no rush.

Back