Medicom RAH Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mind owning one, but the price tag is hefty, as others have already said. If they throw in more items with the set, like a Golden Snitch, Sorcerer's Stone, Sword of Gryffindor, Tom Riddle's Diary.. just anything to fill out the boxed set just like how Hot Toys releases their sets loaded! :dunno

I got him and like him a lot - for once the paleness of a Medicom figure is actually screen accurate. The costume is pretty cool and the broom is excellent - it's rare we get a large accessory with Medicom.

I'm of 2 minds about the line though - I'd love to see more 1/6 HP, but at $200 a pop - it's problematic...

Saw this one in store yesterday. The head sculpt was adequate but the paint application was disappointing--nowhere near the benchmark being set by today's top manufacturers. Too bad. I really wanted to add him to my collection.

Heck, the Art Figures SAVES Punisher figure is cheaper, yet more top-notch than this HP. :slap

Back