Medicom RAH 1/6 articulation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zui

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just received a package containing my new Medicom RAH MGS Snake Eater figure (the zombie paint version). It truly is an awesome piece.
However the left foot, or rather the ankle is tilted too far left, so it would be difficult to pose the figure.

Could someone please tell me if it is possible to move the part shown in the picture right or left. Because I tried and it just feels as if it was rather static. I don't want to break the joint.
So this is a picture which shows the part I'm referring to:

picio.jpg

Also, I'm new to the forum. So.. Hi to everyone!

Hey! Welcome to the board.

The sketch you made is correct, the feet/ankles do move that way. If the joint is really tight it might be a good idea to warm it up with a hair dryer first.

Be careful though, those little arches above the roll pin are pretty brittle. It's a horrible joint, watch how you move the foot inside the boot too.

Hi DeadLeaves!

Thank you for the reply. I guess I'll try the hair dryer method, since I have a feeling that, in the current state, it would break very easily. ;-)
Do you own a Snake figure yourself or another figure from the medicom RAH line?

It worked out brilliantly. Thanks again!
I love my new Big Boss figure... everything about it. It's just the best Metal Gear Solid figure I've ever seen. Needless to say, that as a fan of the franchise, I'm really excited about the future Hot Toys figures.

Congratulations on Kaneda and Tetsuo. I'd love to get them, too but then I'd have to buy the bike as well....which is a bit pricey. ;-)

So thanks again! Your help was much appreciated.
I think I'm going to take some photos now.

Back