Medicom RAH 1/6 Alex DeLarge A Clockwork Orange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll probably be able to order more cheaply direct from Japanese resellers like HLJ or Amiami

-edit: https://hlj.com/product/medrah-763

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks, that still works out to be over $300 once converted to Aussie dollars. I'm not paying Hot Toys prices for this, it's a cool figure, but not cool enough for that price.

Will keep my eyes open though for any possible better deal.

The nice thing about Medicom sets, is that sometimes they become peg warmers on online sellers like Amazon and go down a bit in price...but who can tell if their Clockwork Orange fig will be one of them.

I tweeted NECA to see if they'd consider Alex. Randy tweeted back "looking into it". I know Randy has said he's wanted to do Clockwork for years.

I tweeted NECA to see if they'd consider Alex. Randy tweeted back "looking into it". I know Randy has said he's wanted to do Clockwork for years.
Will be interesting to see if they could do it. This would basically be banned right on out of TRU, one of their biggest retail outlets. So I'm curious as to how they would plan to distribute it.

Thanks, that still works out to be over $300 once converted to Aussie dollars. I'm not paying Hot Toys prices for this, it's a cool figure, but not cool enough for that price.

Will keep my eyes open though for any possible better deal.

That's a good plan... Medicom figures often drop in price. Not always, but enough that I wouldn't pay full retail for anything from them.

That's a good plan... Medicom figures often drop in price. Not always, but enough that I wouldn't pay full retail for anything from them.

Medicom RAHs almost always drop in price especially between the 3-6 months after release period, unless it's some exclusive or mail order.

I recently preordered this from HLJ. I'm not at all familiar with Medicom but apparently its figures tend to be undersized and stylized, huh? :lol Oh well, if the figure turns out to be ****, I can cancel without penalty.

This head sculpt might easily go towards making for a nice custom Soran figure. :idea

I recently preordered this from HLJ. I'm not at all familiar with Medicom but apparently its figures tend to be undersized and stylized, huh? :lol Oh well, if the figure turns out to be ****, I can cancel without penalty.

understize Medicoms were so 2 years ago. new body are taller & bigger.

but still, i would suggest you cancel the order because the price gonna drop like a bomb 3 months after release.

13432416_1201411416566142_1294153623122670786_n.jpg

Looks like a drunk stormtrooper out partying.

Does Medicom usually take this long? I haven't heard a lick a bout this anywhere. Is it cancelled?

Good news for the rare handful of people like me that prefer 1/12 scale to 1/6:

It looks like a Mafex version IS coming after all!

602074.jpg

Good news for the rare handful of people like me that prefer 1/12 scale to 1/6:

It looks like a Mafex version IS coming after all!

View attachment 355732

Hadn't been in this thread in a while... where did you find that pic!?!?!?! It would fit better with my collection overall as I am also a 1/12 fan over 1/6. Any more info you can spare? I googled it but saw no mention of this figure just the RAH version....

Kubricks are essentially discontinued, apart from a random rerelease here or there. But a Be@rbrick is possible.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So no RAH? No 1/12? WTF!!! That sucks.... suppose that made my decision to go ahead with Clockless Alex 1/6 a good choice. I have the craftone 1/6 Alex. Actually got the box signed by Malcolm McDowell at a convention. The box was a little banged up but it's all I had. I just wanted a windowbox figure to get signed. That's usually what I get signed if anything other than a poster.

I think he meant Kubricks the little block figures by Medicom seem to be canceled, not these upcoming toys based on actual Kubrick films.

I have no other info about this Mafex figure other than it was shown at some toy show or display in Asia last month. I think the RAH figure and the Mafex 2001 figures are still on track for release, so no reason not to expect this one sometime in 2018.

I took the Clockwork Alex and swapped it onto a different body and replaced the head sculpt with Rainman. Why is Malcolm so hard to get right?

FToiLk9.jpg

Back