Medicom Phase 2 Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pzrwest

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can pick up some Medicom phase 2 helmets? I understand Medicom uses a different neck post so SSC won't fit without some serious modifications

Has Medicom even produced a phase II trooper?

A few at least (plain ph2, 501st, Shocktrooper)

Does anyone know where I can pick up some Medicom phase 2 helmets? I understand Medicom uses a different neck post so SSC won't fit without some serious modifications

Theres almost always a guy on Ebay selling these heads (recast) at 9 bucks a pop. Hes got a couple auctions up right now.

I saw the resin re-casts but the defects in the casting is bad, a lot of air bubbles around the bottom of the cast

The recast you're seeing on ebay is of a Sideshow phase II. Yeah the bottom is really ugly. You could always throw in some filler putty and just clean it up but it really is an ugly recast. BobaMike makes some nice ones. I don't know if he's been taking any commissions lately but it couldn't hurt to shoot him a message, right? Good luck man. Can't wait to see what you come up with

:duff

Thanks eeiigghhtt I have already sent a pm to BobaMike asking if he has any phase2 helmets for sale

Still looking for a Medicom phase2 helmet. If I can't find one I might try molding a SSC helmet or the Medicom shocktrooper's helmet when the figure arrives and see how well a cast one looks. Another choice might be picking up one of the SSC phase2 clonetroopers helmets on ebay and repaint it and modify the attachment to work with the Medicom figure

Hi Regalwindhund no I just checked my messages and there's nothing there from you yet.... Harold

That's my bad. I just went through my messages, an apparently I never sent a PM in response. As for Medi-Helmets, I'm afraid I only have one. Which is currently being used in a project. I did lend one out quite some time ago, under the assumption I'd get it back once a mold was made, but it was never returned.

I m breaking my 501st medicom trooper and the helmet is up for grabs. Either for sale or trade.

Last edited:
Beat me to the draw Regalwindhund....LOL. I have a Medicom Shocktrooper but afraid I might ruin the helmet trying to make a mold. I guess I could pick up one of the resin ones on ebay and clean it up(fill the air bubble holes) and use it to make a mold. I have a hollow Hasbro phaze2 helmet but it's too large to be in scale with with my Medicom and SSC clone troopers

Beat me to the draw Regalwindhund....LOL. I have a Medicom Shocktrooper but afraid I might ruin the helmet trying to make a mold. I guess I could pick up one of the resin ones on ebay and clean it up(fill the air bubble holes) and use it to make a mold. I have a hollow Hasbro phaze2 helmet but it's too large to be in scale with with my Medicom and SSC clone troopers

No worries mate. You should have a go at the helmet. I don't have the cash at the moment, and I have a Shocktrooper helmet that's being put to use as well. Lol!! So make an offer on the 501st helm. :)

Looks like both of us are in the same boat.... lack of funds. And I have blown my monthly allowance the wife lets me spend on my 1/6th hobby...:(

Back