Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Lawrence

Rock Lee vs Gara is ____ing epic - deffinately made me a lifelong fan of Naruto.... thats what made me ask about which series. he is a great character even if he isnt about much in Shippuden.

my wants would be:
Kaksahi
Sakura
Tsunade
Killer Bee

really just every other character even though i could never afford them or have any space to put them! :)

The thing I hate about USPS is that they only ring the doorbell once and then they bail right before I open the door. Damn roody-poo jabronis, I swear.

Mine just arrived in new York so I'm hoping it won't take long to get to Georgia. And I hope instead of trying to redeliver they'll leave it at the post office. As soon as I get it I'll post tons of prof photos.

Mine just arrived in new York so I'm hoping it won't take long to get to Georgia. And I hope instead of trying to redeliver they'll leave it at the post office. As soon as I get it I'll post tons of prof photos.

I'm gonna take a bunch of photos too when it comes in tomorrow morning. My Sasuke is gonna be right in the middle of my 4 HT Batmans. :wink1:

Well, they got other packages to deliver too you know. :slap

:stick I know that but you'll be upset too if you're anticipating for a package on that day and have to wait until the next day or if your lucky, u can chase their asses down if they haven't left your neighborhood. Some people aren't patient such myself. :lecture

:stick I know that but you'll be upset too if you're anticipating for a package on that day and have to wait until the next day or if your lucky, u can chase their asses down if they haven't left your neighborhood. Some people aren't patient such myself. :lecture

I know exactly what you mean. I was like that 3-4 years ago, but now I'm convinced that I'm not gonna let that sort of thing bother me.:panic:

Agreed. This isn't even the first time this happened. All they have to do is leave the package inside the screen door. They don't even knock they just slap you with the stupid slip

my wants would be:
Kaksahi
Sakura
Tsunade
Killer Bee

really just every other character even though i could never afford them or have any space to put them! :)
Yeah, there's a bunch I want. The ones you mentioned above (Sakura vs Sasori was animated well), & also Madara, Guy (why are all his major fight scenes not as well animated as the others?), Shikamaru, Hinata, Nagato, Konan ..... etc.
I'm gonna take a bunch of photos too when it comes in tomorrow morning. My Sasuke is gonna be right in the middle of my 4 HT Batmans. :wink1:
Sweet :D

:yess::panic::panic: I finally got my Sasuke u guys!!!! He looks even better in person. I haven't opened it yet, but I'm going to wait till I get home from work and mess around with it and take photos with different poses. I didn't realize he was so tall and is almost the same height as my HT Bats. All in all, I am happy with my purchase. :):):):):):):)

Got naruto and sasuke!!!!!! Ahhhh so excited. Imma try to post pics later

Mine's been stuck in new York since last night. I wish it would start moving. It's so annoying how slow the USPS is.

Mine's been stuck in new York since last night. I wish it would start moving. It's so annoying how slow the USPS is.

:exactly::goodpost:
Since there the cheapest they obviously have to be the slowest and most incompantent. I know its a job but I had bad buissness with them for years.

I thought i would put my Toynami Shippuuden figures to good use and took a few kagebunshin pictures...

attachment.php

Okay. So I was looking at my old Edward Elric medicom figure and a part of the hand that connects to the wrist broke. They really do need to improve the quality of the plastic. If I spend $150+ on a figure I want it to be durable enough to last a long time. I never even touch him and the piece breaks. I hope naruto is better quality.

I just got naruto!! He's super cool. Ill post high quality photos and a review of sorts after work.

I just got naruto!! He's super cool. Ill post high quality photos and a review of sorts after work.[/QUOTE

:hi5: Congrats, man!!! I'll put some photos of my Sasuke when I get the chance as well. I just have a small minor issue with mine though. Anyone that owns one, the knot of the belt where it's connected to the waist part, mine looks likes it was super glued attached to small wires and u can see it from the right side view of the figure. Is this normal??:dunno

Back