Medicom Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater**New Score**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know I said I was done collecting 1/6 figs and sold off almost my entire collection:gah: But I realized I needed to get a few that got away back and this guy is one of them. Thanks to fellow member SwedishHeat I will be getting this back in the collection. Should be here any day now:pray: CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT:

002cpm.jpg

003ul.jpg

Awesome you scored one bro!
And thanks to you for selling me yours one to me a while back. Don't worry he is well taken care of.

Hey bro how have you been? Yeah that was one I really regret letting go. I am glad to be able to say I have one headed my way as we speak. Good to hear my old one is still in good hands. Mike:duff

Awesome you scored one bro!
And thanks to you for selling me yours one to me a while back. Don't worry he is well taken care of.

That is definitely the most expensive 1/6 figure that I ever purchased :lol. But, it's an impressive piece, nonetheless. Congrats on getting it back! :hi5:

Yeah bro... I my case there are just certain figures that I ended up selling and really regretting. So it will be nice to get it back in the collection. There are a few others that I want back but it's gonna take some time to do so. Mike

That is definitely the most expensive 1/6 figure that I ever purchased :lol. But, it's an impressive piece, nonetheless. Congrats on getting it back! :hi5:

Back