Medicom Marvel RAH Punisher, Magneto, & Venom-Punisher Shipping Soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up canceling with the first notice. Neat idea, but wasn't something I felt I needed or was essential (for now). Just took too many hits this month, along with the Takara BB thats supposed to be shipping next week.

If Frank is do out soon though, I guess I'll just have to skip a few meals for a while. And speaking of Mattel figures, the second wave of DCUC is supposedly shipping soon too. Oof.

I've seen Takara Bats listed as shipping in the next 30 days from both BBTS and Alter Ego I think so that one should be soon. The Medicom figures I haven't heard anything new on.

Oh well. Haven't seen any change in order but I just recieved my Medi Maul 3 - 5 so maybe I'll get combined shipping.

26 Feb on Takara Batman Begins from BigBadToyStore

July

mede-rah00061L.jpg

mede-rah00062L1.jpg

My Venom-Punisher shipped...

I'm still digging the Punisher!!!! I also got Magneto but I passed on Blade.

Glad I got these babies ordered.

I'll be the first to admit I didn't orginally like the Medicom Marvels but they've really grown on me. My only nitpick with the Punisher is that i don't like the version of the skull logo they choose. I would have much preferred the mid 90's version as I believe this is more iconic.

I'd really love for them to do some more X-Men though - my Wolverine is looking a bit lonely... and I need to grab a Cyclops soon.

It took me a bit to get into the line but I have most of them at this point and love the stylized production. It's comicy enough to keep me interested. I'd really like to see them do a Captain America and a Daredevil but at the pace they are running it's gonna be a long time....

are those production pics Krayt? Never saw those until now. but they look awesome, just not much of a fan of either to get them.

I dunno they're not due out till july got em off TD.(but blade looks a lot better than the last series of pics)

Glad I got these babies ordered.

I'll be the first to admit I didn't orginally like the Medicom Marvels but they've really grown on me. My only nitpick with the Punisher is that i don't like the version of the skull logo they choose. I would have much preferred the mid 90's version as I believe this is more iconic.

I'd really love for them to do some more X-Men though - my Wolverine is looking a bit lonely... and I need to grab a Cyclops soon.

Personally, I don't think that it gets anymore iconic that Mike Zeck for the Punisher. Many people consider his version the definitive version of the character. I think it was a great choice. Next would be the Dillion Punisher from Welcome Back Frank.

The more pics I see of these figures the more I want them to come out yesterday. I hope Medicom continues their Marvel line and I would be jumping for joy if they made a Captain America or Daredevil.

Punisher_001.jpg

This is what I wanted. On reflection I think its what they TRIED to do but they have dropped the ball on it.

They got pretty close, with the biggest misfires being the headsculpt and the leaner physique.

Blade looks great now that we've seen better pictures. I should PO him soon.

Got my Venom-Punisher today!! Great and fun figure!!! Medicom used a lycra (at least I think it is) fabric on his suit so it can stretch MUCH better than the original comic characters suits. I don't know whether this was Medicom just listening to the fans or perhaps cutting costs by going with a cheaper fabric but it is an improvement I say. :monkey1

He also comes with 3 sets of hands: Fists, Open-Curled, Pistol-Holding...much more of a selection than the comic Venom. He also comes with two pistols, a shotgun w/ elastic band (all nicely molded and painted) and a gun holster (sewn to the right side of his suit).

The head mold is also very nicely done...it is plain and simple, but his teeth have a nice dark red wash inbetween them that helps break them up (unlike the original Venom which were straight white!).

Good figure to add to the collection if you are a Medicom Marvel Comic RAH fan...now all I'm waiting for is Magneto and of course....THE PUNISHER! :rock

Back