Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IKR..didn't have to be..trust me I'm just waiting for the Mafex Rey to come into my possession and then I guarantee you will be seeing a lot of pics from me again

Can't help it if she was delayed a month..not my fault :pfft:

Yeah... I don't understand what you are talking about and why you are quoting me, I did never referred to MAFEX Rey nor your pics... again? your fault?
So, well, right... ok? Thanks? I'm confused.
Anyway... see you later.

Yeah... I don't understand what you are talking about and why you are quoting me, I did never referred to MAFEX Rey nor your pics... again? your fault?
So, well, right... ok? Thanks? I'm confused.
Anyway... see you later.

Sorry for the confusion you did say this thread was a desert, so I was hoping to light it up with pics again but I don't have anything new for SW Mafex, I was waiting for the Rey to post pics but she was delayed until April.

Wrist peg broke the moment I took her out :slap I can live with it I suppose. But she's of a pretty decent height compared to the trooper.

_DSC0632.jpg

Sorry for the confusion you did say this thread was a desert, so I was hoping to light it up with pics again but I don't have anything new for SW Mafex, I was waiting for the Rey to post pics but she was delayed until April.

Ah, its ok! Every new post in this thread is fine to me! Rey is also one of my most awaited figures from this line... the delays are a pain.

I just was calling for pictures of the already released TFA figures, all together, right now... :panic:

I mean, FO Stormie + Kylo + Phasma

Someone can do this?

Please play nice, Freaks.

From our board's Code of Conduct;

Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. Remember, that your opinion is not a fact and repeating the same criticism over and over again is unlikely to change anyone else’s mind. Think about how your post comes across to readers and be mindful of how you’d like others to respond before you post.

Thread cleaned.

I hope asking this doesn't bring anything up again, but what was this about? I didn't notice any hostility haha

Actually there wasn't any hostility until a certain member decided to be hostile with me. But all is right now. Thread cleaned. That's all. No problem here.
Move on, move on...

Actually there wasn't any hostility until a certain member decided to be hostile with me. But all is right now. Thread cleaned. That's all. No problem here.
Move on, move on...

Well it wasn't me i hope, I never take things personally..Why should anybody. Everybody has the right to voice an opinion :lecture

But at the same time, I never make my threads personal against other posters. That's just how I am.

Well it wasn't me i hope, I never take things personally..Why should anybody. Everybody has the right to voice an opinion :lecture

But at the same time, I never make my threads personal against other posters. That's just how I am.

No, it was not you. It was a third member referring to my answer to you. You know, I was just confused and that's alI. I have no problem with you.
So, like I said, move on.

There's no way Finn will look like the proto at all if he isn't printed

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Back