Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now that more people have the set, how many of you are going to pose Kaneda on the bike? I remember reading something about there could be a chance of a chemical reaction that could ruin the seat (but it was just a member's guess).

Here are my pics:

kanedabike.jpg

I have the the same seated Kaneda...awesome pics!

-Zoid

is there any place that still sells the bike beside evilbay? seems to be sold out at most places.

The only online store I've seen it recently in stock is at BBTS where I bought mine. But I see it's sold out at BBTS now. I'll post a link if I run across it somewhere else.

The only online store I've seen it recently in stock is at BBTS where I bought mine. But I see it's sold out at BBTS now. I'll post a link if I run across it somewhere else.

no worries, voiddweller, I am not looking to buy one (got one already) I am just surprised that it seems to have sold out at most places even with the high price tag.

Got mine today...

Quite happy with the toy, even if the rubber seat was a little bit twisted when opening, but seems to fit perfectly now.
Another weak point is the stand. Maybe I don't know how it works but it doesn't seem to be very strong.
$376 the bike + $101 for shipping towards France:slap + $103 customs:slap
= $580
And the euro is lower than ever...:slap
But definitely worth the price :hi5:

Last edited:
Real nice Kaneda, indeed.
Here are some other pics from my "day session".
I'll shoot night sessions pictures later !
Rez1274204473.jpeg

Rez1274204471.jpeg

Rez1274204637.jpeg

Rez1274204476.jpeg

Rez1274204472.jpeg

Just got the bike (still waiting on Kaneda). Hats off to Bandai for doing a great job. I have many of Bandai's diecast Soul of Chogokin items and the quality of the bike exceeds even those excellent releases. Quick question to those that have this in-hand -did any of you have some rub/scuff marks on the rubber seat back out of the box? Mine appears to have some of these marks and it appears that they appear in some of the photos posted on this thread. Not a big deal, especially if the bike has a rider, but I was a bit surprised given the superb quality of the rest of the piece.

Yup, the seat was not perfect for me neither.
Another bad surprise is the fact that you can not let the lights turned on for ever. There's a timer in the bike to cut them off after 5 minutes.:monkey2

Back