Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys should all grow up and stop collecting toys like some little babies. Losers. You're all losers. You should just pack up all your stuff.. and send it to me. I'll.. um.. get rid of all of it. Promise. Do it now!!!!

*crosses fingers*

I think you guys should all grow up and stop collecting toys like some little babies. Losers. You're all losers. You should just pack up all your stuff.. and send it to me. I'll.. um.. get rid of all of it. Promise. Do it now!!!!

*crosses fingers*

haha another nice try!
Oh & Domo-kun rocks!

I like the pinkier pants and jacket, definately something Hot Toys should have done. Not THAT pink, but more of a pinky tone to the purple. Goes to show how dark the HT is in comparison

Was bored, played around with a stupid led torch light, some simply photoshop editing.
3371140662_6d1c7ab123_o.jpg

compared to the hot toys version, I think the medicom joker got the inner coat and the sock right. The inner coat looks too grey for the hot toys when it should be a bit bluer. But as for the inner shirt color, it's right but hot toys should have used the same fabric the medicom one used.

Sorry if I offend any medicom fans, I have nothing constructive to add and you'd be justified in pointing this out - but the medicom joker is LAUGHABLE. The outfit, the girly hair and makeup - just awful. Thank you Hot toys.

*crosses fingers*

jeez. loser. what's wrong with you? why would you think anyone should grow up and send their own collectibles to you? Why would you even joke like that.
not right...not right at all.

tsk tsk.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Sorry if I offend any medicom fans, I have nothing constructive to add and you'd be justified in pointing this out - but the medicom joker is LAUGHABLE. The outfit, the girly hair and makeup - just awful. Thank you Hot toys.

Didn't someone sell their Hot Toys for these Medicom's?

Here's what I don't understand about Medicom (and please don't flame me, I'm still sorta new at this). Why are their figures so expensive? Seriously, I see these as a happy medium between DC Direct and Hot Toys. If this Joker were in the $80-90 range I predict that he'd sell a lot better. I just don't know how this could possibly cost more than a Hot Toys figure. Is it quality of materials used?

I've no idea but looking at the coat on the Medicom, it's nowhere near as good as the HT. I mean just look at it, the collars are all ragged to hell, looks like fabric dragged up and down a brick wall. Then washed with a bristle brush. You'd think it was used/second hand material or recycled.

Not only that, it looks like it got drenched and dried up in a bad way.

Back