Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did Hot Toys leap frog with their quality? Or was it only this year... as I never discovered this stuff or Hot Toys until August.

I say it was starting with Rambo III. That was their first dead on sculpt. Accessory and outfit detail they have always had.

If Medicom sticks to just making non human faced characters i'm sure they will continue to have an excuse charging crazy prices. Sticking to Star Wars and video game figures would keep less criticism headed their way.

I used to own 2 clone troopers before I realized I don't care much for Star Wars and I can tell you they were simply amazing pieces, true 12" scaled and awesome likeness. Very fun and cool to display, Medicom should read these threads and see the light.

There is nothing wrong with Medicom other than there over charging for below mediocre items. When they do what they do best its usually an awesome thing and justifiable for high prices.

The Spiderman 3 line IMO is awesome, I love them all minus Peter Parker, why? because its a human character and overall weak. So Medi stick to masked and cartoonish pieces, its what you guys do best!

Agreed. Their Naked Snake is still a masterpiece in terms of tailoring and sculpt.

I think Medicoms problem is that Hot Toys have really up'd there game lately, to the point that there figures look like mini madame tussauds.

I think of them as mini Stan Winston models. Everytime Stan appeared on the extras of a DVD he'd be in a room full of his creations - masks, animatronic replicas and full figure miniatures that looked real.

So I see all my Hot toys figures and 'vehicles' (Powerloader, Ed-209) like from a Stan Winston studio room - whether Stan had any involvement in the films or not.

I'd say even far before this. Just look at the Scar and Celtic Predators...not only those but their military line has always been high quality and detailed work

I believe they got really good starting with the Pirates line. That's when I started paying attention to HT. The Johnny Depp likeness is just too amazing to ignore!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Sorry but that's a joke right?... Right???

"In more news today; Medicom Toys has declared it's bankrupt, due to customer's backlash for over-price, poor quality & lousy sculpted products!..."

I agree Wookster... Mass complaint time, long past due!!! :(

Dear God why...

3049765051_46b4958c0e_o.jpg

3050607970_12bfea3e0b_o.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!:google:google:google:google:google I do not like how this one turned out at all!!!!!!!!!!:google hope they fix them before they ship.:monkey4 I cannot cancel without being fined!:banghead

Its Medicom...:lol

Sorry to make fun of your misfortune...but I could easily tell that no Joker would be better then Hot Toys's

Back