Medicom Henry Jones & KOTCS Indiana Jones- $29.99 each at Amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting confused. Are folks receiving the Sideshow Raiders Indy in place of the KOTCS Indy or are they getting the Raiders Medicom Indy?

The link for the KOTCS Indy on page one of this thread now shows this will be back in stock at DollTv, and available for the same price of 29.99, on July 5th. Will it be the ROTLA version, or the actual item originally advertised? Oh, decisions, decisions:pray:

After being sold out, I emailed DollTV in hopes of a Medicom Indy that they haven't included on Amazon and they said that they might have more if there are some returns. However, at 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, I think, I was about to turn off my computer when I thought of checking Amazon, and lo and behold, they had one more Medicom Indy in stock for $29.99 w/free 2-day shipping (with Amazon Prime), and it arrived today and indeed it was the ROTLA version!!!
:fireworks
:mexwave
:banana

Sideshow KOTCS is $40 at Amazon through Hastings.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038ARRLY?ie=UTF8&seller=AVB9VPPZMOOT8&sn=goHastings"]Amazon.com: Sideshow Collectibles 12 Inch Action Figure Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Toys & Games[/ame]

Might be worth a pick up for the parts, I need a shirt to replace my Raiders one.

The link for the KOTCS Indy on page one of this thread now shows this will be back in stock at DollTv, and available for the same price of 29.99, on July 5th. Will it be the ROTLA version, or the actual item originally advertised? Oh, decisions, decisions:pray:

Where does it say on Amazon that it will be available again on July 5th?

It did indeed state that at the time of my original post. However, now it is gone. Perhaps whatever stock they supposedly had coming in tomorrow was snatched up.

I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow. I'm kicking myself for missing this at $29.99 :slap

KOTCS showing in stock again at Amazon @ 40 bucks... indeed good source for custom projects.. the shirt from that set was nice..

The KOTCS showing up for $40 is being sold by Gohastings and is the Sideshow version, not the Medicom version DollTv had listed. You can use Amazon Prime with DollTV, but not with Gohastings so the real price of the Sideshow KOTCS is more like $45 including shipping cost.

Just got the Sideshow KOTCS Indy! It came to $44.48 all said and done! Makes me feel a bit better about missing the Medicom figure.

:)

Back