Medicom head how to widen it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unbreakable

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need some help ,what do i do to widen my medicom head any one know how or
Have any picture to show the way to do it,step by step pictures would help,thanks

Here you go man. :wave

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14387&extra=&page=1#.UBiW_MGjJ8E

kazukijun from ToyWorld said:
Here's the tutorial, its a very easy mod requiring very minor surgical procedures.

The Head before the mod
3453200094_37a71a5b9f_o.jpg

Pretty long & a little too lean

Next step, cut the head open as shown
3453200266_9d9c074339_o.jpg

The head is hollow, now all u gotta do is stuff it with stuffs like what BBQ said, putt clay or if yr real lazy even paper will get the job done.I use bubble wrap to fill it up.

Additional Note: I don't really think it's necessary to cut open the whole bottom of the head, you could probably just cut one side and make the opening big enough for you to stuff in the stuffs.

After all that stuffing, just glue the head back. Personally, I only used sticky tack aka blu-tack to secure it. Just in case I wanna do any further mods to the head in future.
3453199934_d36b0ea346_o.jpg

After the mod, the head is rounder & closer to how bale looks in the movie.

Hope this will help everyone!

Special Thanks goes to BBQ of Toy-world.com.hk who told us how to do the modification.

Also thank you to Battyman of Toy-world.com.hk for explaining the mod to me in english.

You can also search through the Medicom TDK Batman thread, might find some other tips in there.

Back